PDA

View Full Version : what do you do?

chocolatechip
01-Jan-08, 15:21
I was thinking what I like doing on a Sunday evening before going back to work again on the Monday morning. I like staying in and watching tele and drinking tea, or if I get the chance mae some phone calls to some friends and family. So what do you orgers like doing to round off the week into a new one?:D

angela5
01-Jan-08, 15:24
Sunday evenings are spent ironing a weeks worth of washing.

paris
01-Jan-08, 15:28
Just chilling out after a wild weekend, oh yes and catching up on housework. jan x

connieb19
01-Jan-08, 15:30
It's only Tuesday, I never think about going back to work until the last minutes and I really have to. No way could I think about next Monday yet. :)

percy toboggan
01-Jan-08, 18:36
I just sit on the settee. Knees trembling in dread at the prospect of another mundane week ahead.
Then I go to bed and dream about Morar.

(only half true)

htwood
01-Jan-08, 18:52
I make a last trip to grocer for ingredients for at least 3 dinners. During the workweek, I'm too tired to plan meals. Then I finish the ironing so I have 5 decent things to wear to work, then I flop back onto the couch and watch Planet Earth.

Bobinovich
01-Jan-08, 19:47
I can usually be found relaxing either in the Org chatroom doing the quiz, surfing the net, or watching a film (or possibly even all three!). Most often with a cup of tea or another drink close by, my OH doing similar on the other end of the couch.

Idyllic end to the weekend.

karia
01-Jan-08, 20:07
Long scented candlelit bath..muted lighting and warm fluffy..or silky evening wear awaiting in a bedroom of that awaits us after the massage with scented oils and tantric meeting of minds.:eek:

Subdued... but carefully thought out music..raising us to the heights of passion or lulling us to a beautified sleep depending on our mood.

Then at the peak of passion..

..........maybe some ..toasted cheese'd be nice!:lol:

Kxx

ciderally
01-Jan-08, 22:51
most evenings found with sudoku book im hooked sorry to say

Ash
01-Jan-08, 22:54
on the org.watching soaps, college work and washing, sometimes i get a nice hot bath, candles and wine!

Thumper
01-Jan-08, 22:59
Gleefully pack my kids bags for school,knowing that I will (hopefully) get 5, 9-3 days of peace ;) x

Ash
01-Jan-08, 23:03
Gleefully pack my kids bags for school,knowing that I will (hopefully) get 5, 9-3 days of peace ;) x

oh cant wait for that many hours of peace lol
:D

Thumper
01-Jan-08, 23:15
Me neither Ash.....roll on Jan the 7th! [lol] x

trix
02-Jan-08, 16:28
Long scented candlelit bath..muted lighting and warm fluffy..or silky evening wear awaiting in a bedroom of that awaits us after the massage with scented oils and tantric meeting of minds.

Subdued... but carefully thought out music..raising us to the heights of passion or lulling us to a beautified sleep depending on our mood.

Then at the peak of passion..

..........maybe some ..toasted cheese'd be nice!:lol:

Kxx

sounds heavenly Ak

so who makes e toast, ye or Us? - i bet he dis it.... :lol:

sphinx
02-Jan-08, 20:51
playing squash tormenting eh wife and kids, a wee glass o wine and an early night:D...if im lucky!!!!

Torvaig
02-Jan-08, 22:44
For some of us the weekend lasts the whole week! :lol:

the charlatans
02-Jan-08, 23:04
Sunday nights are Org quiz nights for our house. Its always in good humour and a great laugh which sets us up for the week ahead.