PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hogmanay

Kenn
31-Dec-07, 23:13
To all our friends and acquaintances north of the border, we wish you all that you would wish yourselves, happiness , prosperity and peace.
Ok I know I may be dicing with a fate worse than death by posting the message before the midnight hour but not sure if I will be able to keep awake long enough to do it at the right time, but if I am I will raise a glass to absent friends if I am.

northener
31-Dec-07, 23:41
And you, Lizz.

Torvaig
31-Dec-07, 23:49
To all our friends and acquaintances north of the border, we wish you all that you would wish yourselves, happiness , prosperity and peace.
Ok I know I may be dicing with a fate worse than death by posting the message before the midnight hour but not sure if I will be able to keep awake long enough to do it at the right time, but if I am I will raise a glass to absent friends if I am.

No you are not dicing with a fate worse than death; you are wishing us Happy Hogmanay and it is Hogmanay, so don't worry!;)
All the best for 2008
Torvaig

robynaus
01-Jan-08, 01:03
And a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL from downunder regards robyn

MadPict
01-Jan-08, 01:08
Happy New Year to you all!!!

justine
01-Jan-08, 01:17
Happy New Year to you liz.And to all in the world..May 2008 bring you all what you want and more..May it bring peace among men,and may we all be safe throughout the year....;)

peedie man
01-Jan-08, 01:17
HAPPY NEW YEAR To everyone

psyberyeti
01-Jan-08, 01:18
Happy New Year to you all. Eyes nearly shut. Made it to this time. Going to bed. These years go by very quickly now. :cool:

kwbrown111
01-Jan-08, 02:07
Guid new year ta one and ail

maggie
01-Jan-08, 03:53
Happy New Year to everyone, may 2008 see many interesting postings!!