PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

quirbal
28-Dec-07, 18:01
Just wondering how many of you orgers give good reputation back to someone after they give good reputation to you. Because I was just looking at my reputation and wondering whether they would be expecting anything?

NickInTheNorth
28-Dec-07, 18:05
I generally give reputation to people when I feel they deserve it. Not just because someone has given it to me.

unicorn
28-Dec-07, 18:07
yup. thats the way I work it too

Tugmistress
28-Dec-07, 18:07
i don't, if i give good rep it is because i like what the person has posted, not as a reciprocal action.

Argh!!!!!!!!
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 67 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 40 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds.

Angela
28-Dec-07, 18:08
quirbal, I always thank Orgers who give me good rep to show it's appreciated:) but when I give good rep it's because a post strikes me as a particularly good one - certainly not just because it's been posted by a "mate" or as a quid pro quo.

unicorn
28-Dec-07, 18:09
absolutely agree with the arghhh factor, that absolutely cracks me up [lol]

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 40 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

wifie
28-Dec-07, 18:51
Only ever give good rep when deserved!

Torvaig
28-Dec-07, 18:53
Just wondering how many of you orgers give good reputation back to someone after they give good reputation to you. Because I was just looking at my reputation and wondering whether they would be expecting anything?

I agree with the others; only give good rep when a post deserves it! If you have had good rep points, you deserved it.....:)

hotrod4
28-Dec-07, 19:36
I generally give good rep when it is merited,though lets be honest most of us would only give it if we agreed with the poster?.
I'll admit to that one but no-one saw me do it ;)

Anne x
28-Dec-07, 20:11
I only give good rep when I agree with the post be it photography literature Recipe (which I tried ) or sensible answer
Ax

Echidna
28-Dec-07, 23:57
I tried good repping my helpful correspondents in my genealogical quest, they somehow all received bad reps from me, and me, lambasts from them, turned out several were long lost cousins and we sorted it all out, however I no longer rep anyone for fear that my antipodean stance reverses the best wishes into bad karma...the org could not help me out with any other explanation than 'bad luck mate....'

webmannie
29-Dec-07, 00:26
never given any

Jeemag_USA
29-Dec-07, 00:30
I generally give reputation to people when I feel they deserve it. Not just because someone has given it to me.

ditto

Appreciate all I have been given, and give it to those who deserve it.

mccaugm
29-Dec-07, 01:11
I am delighted when I get good rep points...I am only 3 away from my next square and am rather excited, how sad is that?

I have tried to give good rep to other folks but it never works...any suggestions?

johno
29-Dec-07, 11:15
I give good rep where it is merited , i never give bad rep even if i totally disagree. Just cause something may not suit me it ,s likely good for score,s of other,s. BUT, if i do disagree i,ll soon reply to that post. :eek: :cool:

Margaret M.
29-Dec-07, 15:29
Not a tit for tat here that would be kinda silly.

mccaugm
30-Dec-07, 18:30
Thanks to some generous orgers (you know who you are)...I am now a four square orger.....yayy....heres to my fifth one....hee hee.:lol:

quirbal
30-Dec-07, 19:29
4 more points and I'll have a second square. Guess I'll have to start being nice to people.:eek::lol:

quirbal
30-Dec-07, 23:40
YeeeeHaaa. Thanks to Mccaugm and Angela I now have my two squares. But should I give them good reputation back.:confused well.............................................. .................................................
.................................................. .................................................
oh since its this time of year I think they deserve it.:D

karia
30-Dec-07, 23:51
YeeeeHaaa. Thanks to Mccaugm and Angela I now have my two squares. But should I give them good reputation back. well.............................................. .................................................
.................................................. .................................................
oh since its this time of year I think they deserve it.

I am sure they can hardly wait Quirbal!:roll:

Thumper
30-Dec-07, 23:56
If anyone wants to add to my reputation feel free....its gettin bad lol ,and nobody wants a bad reputation :eek: x

quirbal
31-Dec-07, 00:07
I am sure they can hardly wait Quirbal!:roll:

Yip, they can hardly wait to get the huge amount of points you can give when you have two squares.;)

anneoctober
31-Dec-07, 00:57
Have n't a clue about what points make ( yes, yes I know...PRIZES !) , glad I have got some together. I have never bad rep'd anyone and send a good rep when I think that the poster has said something that has either struck a chord in me or summed up what I had been scrabbling around trying to say. So keep posting peeps , I enjoy all the threads - well, most of them........ :lol:;)