PDA

View Full Version : Did you hit the sales?

karia
26-Dec-07, 18:46
And if so...did they hit back?

Our town centre was a crazy place today with all the folks who got stuff yesterday......buying even more stuff today!:eek:

I'm sure there were lots of bargains to be had if you were brave and not hungover but I was feeling a little fragile...and only lasted 1/2 hour!:roll:

karia the lightweight!

Thumper
26-Dec-07, 18:48
we had woolies sale......if you missed it you were lucky lol x

karia
26-Dec-07, 18:52
So I heard thumps....Was that it?!:eek::confused

Thumper
26-Dec-07, 18:58
YUP!:( x...did get a few bargains online tho ;) x

karia
26-Dec-07, 19:03
That's this thread doomed then![lol][lol]

Karia

Thumper
26-Dec-07, 19:05
Hate to be repetitive Karia but....yup ;) xx

connieb19
26-Dec-07, 19:16
Phew!! I thought you asked "Did you hit the scales?" [para]

cuddlepop
26-Dec-07, 19:20
Phew!! I thought you asked "Did you hit the scales?" [para]
That's going to be next weeks thread tital Connie

New year resolutions and all that.:lol:

connieb19
26-Dec-07, 19:25
That's going to be next weeks thread tital Connie

New year resolutions and all that.:lol:
I know, I'm dreading someone asking the question lol. I dinna need the scales to tell me the bad news though. I bent over to take the turkey out of the oven yesterday and all I could hear was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip, the whole erse was outa my good trousers. :eek: Luckily enough I got a shoe horn in a Christmas cracker, I'll be needing it to get into my clothes at New Year.

Billy Boy
26-Dec-07, 19:53
I know, I'm dreading someone asking the question lol. I dinna need the scales to tell me the bad news though. I bent over to take the turkey out of the oven yesterday and all I could hear was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip, the whole erse was outa my good trousers. :eek: Luckily enough I got a shoe horn in a Christmas cracker, I'll be needing it to get into my clothes at New Year.

Lol look on the bright side, you could of had to go for a chinese and it could of happened there:eek:

golach
26-Dec-07, 20:57
Had a terrible experience today, Mrs G, said to me, "Sales, I want shoes, get your coat", I was quaiking, went to Princes St, girnan an greeting all the way.:(
Had a look in British Home Stores, phew nothing she liked............then went to go next door to M&S............I laughed to much I nearly got a slap........M&S were shut, their sale does not start until tomorrow, I chuckled all the way home, and as a result, I am not getting to go with Mrs G tomorrow [lol]

orkneylass
26-Dec-07, 21:11
I think poor Golach has a point. Men hate shopping and are just a nuisance until it comes to helping to carry the shopping. I think shopping centres and large stores should have Man creches - what does everyone reckon? Beer, internet access, playstations and Jeremy Clarkson repeats on TV, plus a few motoring and football magazines.......

Margaret M.
26-Dec-07, 21:15
and as a result, I am not getting to go with Mrs G tomorrow [lol]

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. :)

Bobinovich
26-Dec-07, 21:24
I think poor Golach has a point. Men hate shopping and are just a nuisance until it comes to helping to carry the shopping. I think shopping centres and large stores should have Man creches - what does everyone reckon? Beer, internet access, playstations and Jeremy Clarkson repeats on TV, plus a few motoring and football magazines.......

Hey you've sold the idea to me! Why should the kids get all the fun in their wee creche :roll:

karia
26-Dec-07, 22:10
Am starting a branch of the WWHS.... Women who hate sales!

I will be baking a teeny we fairy cake for the inaugural meet!:D

Kariax

Ricco
26-Dec-07, 22:13
Couldn't hit the sales - rear brakes went on the way home yesterday. So, waiting until tomorrow for the dealer to open (Halfords don't stock my brake pads) so that I can replace them.