PDA

View Full Version : C.s.i (crime Scene Investigation)

chocolatechip
25-Dec-07, 20:38
Last Tuesday was the last in the sereis of CSI Miami i was wondering if anyone knows when the is new ones coming again. Don't thik it will be Miami but either the New York one or the Las Vagas eith way they are all cool. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP ORGERS :D

nanoo
26-Dec-07, 13:08
Last Tuesday was the last in the sereis of CSI Miami i was wondering if anyone knows when the is new ones coming again. Don't thik it will be Miami but either the New York one or the Las Vagas eith way they are all cool. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP ORGERS :D

The original C.S.I. and C.S.I. New York is being advertised on channel five as, new series of both, coming soon. I watch all of them myself but have been been anxiously waiting for the new series of the original C.S.I. in particular, to see if Sarah gets saved, if you remember, she is the latest victim of the Miniature killer. They have her in custody but of course she is refusing to tell where Sarah is, and we know from the last scene, she is still alive. Can't wait chocolatechip to see who it all unfolds.;)

johno
26-Dec-07, 18:51
this pro gramme is crap, forensics,s post mortem,s and detective work all done by the same people. how,s that for cost cutting & job sharing,
great eh.[lol] [lol]

Ricco
26-Dec-07, 22:19
this pro gramme is crap, forensics,s post mortem,s and detective work all done by the same people. how,s that for cost cutting & job sharing,
great eh.[lol] [lol]

But so riviting, eh, johno?! Mext week, I believe. And I for one will be glued to both.

chocolatechip
28-Dec-07, 21:21
Is next week it starts?:)

Aaldtimer
28-Dec-07, 22:39
My Sky is telling me that Channel five has a technical fault. It's been like that for days. Anyone else got this problem?:(

JAWS
28-Dec-07, 23:55
No problem with Channel Five on my Sky. Try switching it off at the wall plug for 30 seconds or so and giving the sky card a rub with a clean cloth.
Can't guarantee anything but it might just work.

Aaldtimer
29-Dec-07, 03:54
Thanks Jaws, I'll give it a go...sometime tomorrow. Will le you know if successful.

nanoo
29-Dec-07, 13:26

Hi chocolatechip, i noticed in the tv magazine that the last episode of C.S.I. is on channel 5 on Friday 4th Jan thats the one that leaves Sarah in a very dangerous situation, so i would imagine that the new series starts on Friday 11th Jan. Can't wait. Ohhh. Exciting stuff.;)

Aaldtimer
29-Dec-07, 20:39
Yup, worked a treat Jaws. I'll be able to catch the last in the CSI series tonight.

nanoo
08-Jan-08, 16:15
Calling all C.S.I. fans. The new series starts tonight on Channel 5 at 9 O'clock. Hurrah, at last i'll find out if Sarah survives or not. Blast and Tarnation, a new Taggart is on at the same time, O well, i'll just have to tape that and watch it later on. [lol]Thats my Tuesday night taken care of then. :lol:

young_fishin_neep
08-Jan-08, 19:02
Calling all C.S.I. fans. The new series starts tonight on Channel 5 at 9 O'clock. Hurrah, at last i'll find out if Sarah survives or not. Blast and Tarnation, a new Taggart is on at the same time, O well, i'll just have to tape that and watch it later on. Thats my Tuesday night taken care of then. :lol:

im more botherd that it starts at the same time as big brother :~( looks like i may have to hijack mums freeveiw box as mine doesnt find e4+1

xx

mama2
09-Jan-08, 16:09
CSI New York is on Sat night on five. I love CSI so I'm delighted that it's back on and cant wait for the next series of Miami.

young_fishin_neep
09-Jan-08, 17:29
i managed to sort it all out, csi then big bro on e4+1 then shamless on c4+1 lol it was a good night for tv, looks like my tuesday nights are going to be very full for the next while.

im not so botherd bout miami, it doesnt seem as good at las vegas and new york but im sure mum will rope me into watching it :)

kaz xx