PDA

View Full Version : What did You forget?

karia
24-Dec-07, 20:08
The shops are shut..all hope is lost!

What did you forget?

So far we are missing lime Juice ...and Washing up liquid....

.........Yippee, no dishes to wash!:lol:

karia

connieb19
24-Dec-07, 20:16
I've still got my Christmas cards sitting here, two presents still to buy and I forgot to get something for pudding. Oh and I've no wine for tomorrow because I drunk it last night.

riggerboy
24-Dec-07, 20:21
I've still got my Christmas cards sitting here, two presents still to buy and I forgot to get something for pudding. Oh and I've no wine for tomorrow because I drunk it last night.

o what a pickle never mind its christmas and i`m sure you`ll be forgiven,
merry xmas

connieb19
24-Dec-07, 20:29
o what a pickle never mind its christmas and i`m sure you`ll be forgiven,
merry xmasIt wasn't even that I forgot, the shops just weren't open late enough lol. [para]

karia
24-Dec-07, 20:30

No wine...Connie that's a crisis!

Pudding..sheesh, take it or leave it..but wine:eek:

I hope some fellow orgers heed your plea and 'santa' leaves some behind tonight!;)

P.S We bombed on the christmas cards as well!

karia

peedie
24-Dec-07, 20:33
i've got that i know i've forgotten something feeling. but i cant remember what the something is....

naturally will remember afore mentioned something around 2am this morning when it will be impossible to get and important :Razz

grantyg
24-Dec-07, 20:35
another few glasses of wine and I'll forget my name!!

Julia
24-Dec-07, 20:35
I realised I hadn't bought my mum a present this morning, all sorted now tho! :)

riggerboy
24-Dec-07, 20:37
It wasn't even that I forgot, the shops just weren't open late enough lol. [para]

the best bit of christmas is the AW no i didnt get ?????????, just make do you laugh about later

Thumper
24-Dec-07, 20:45
I havent forgotten anything....so far!usually its the dinner I am terrible with,we eat it and then the next day I find things I have forgotten still in the oven :eek: also bad for hiding presents and finding them in July! x

karia
24-Dec-07, 20:51
I havent forgotten anything....so far!usually its the dinner I am terrible with,we eat it and then the next day I find things I have forgotten still in the oven also bad for hiding presents and finding them in July! x

Ah..the oven trick!:roll:

Were you and my husband separated at birth?

As for the presents, just don't buy them a kitten![lol]

kariax

sassylass
24-Dec-07, 20:52
There are 5 bottles of champers taking up precious space in my fridge because I forgot ice for the bucket.
I had better start drinking it hehehe what a sacrifice hehe

Thumper
24-Dec-07, 20:57
Karia...believe me if I did buy something living I would probably forget on the poor thing :( I am terrible...Santa once came back and delivered more presents when my son was in the shower as he had "forgotten" some things!"years ago i found stuff hidden in the garage that I had bought 2 years before!!!!! x

karia
24-Dec-07, 20:58
There are 5 bottles of champers taking up precious space in my fridge because I forgot ice for the bucket.
I had better start drinking it hehehe what a sacrifice hehe

Christmas is a wonderful time for noble gestures Sassy!;)

You could probably hide them in the garden and they would be chilled to perfection...or pinched!:D

Have a good one.

karia

unicorn
24-Dec-07, 22:10
I forgot to buy, of all things soap [lol] I had to run to mams to borrow a bar or I would have been whiffy in the morn, cheers mam xxxx:D

Cinders392
24-Dec-07, 22:19
We forgot non alcoholic beverages for drinking at the table tomorrow. My poor mother who is working will have to drink water with her xmas dinner!

karia
24-Dec-07, 22:27
We forgot non alcoholic beverages for drinking at the table tomorrow. My poor mother who is working will have to drink water with her xmas dinner!

That's her off to a healthy start!:eek:

Have you no fruit in the house that could be pulverised!:confused

karia

Liz
24-Dec-07, 23:36

I have a spare bottle of Ame you could have if you want?

paris
24-Dec-07, 23:52
See now i dont have to worry about forgetting anything as most of you know i DO forget alot of things. Our local shop is open even on christmas day !! :D jan x
Hope you all have a good day what ever youve forgotten !

hell raizer
25-Dec-07, 00:59
we canna have a smelly unicorn going out for her dinner :lol:

emb123
25-Dec-07, 01:02
Ice cream :(

Ricco
25-Dec-07, 08:01
I don't think we have forgotten anything... but will find out later.

I cannot believe the mass of shopping some people have been buying - enough for a siege.... and the shops all open again tomorrow. :eek:

Thumper
25-Dec-07, 10:35
Arghhhhh!!!! MILK!! x

Tugmistress
25-Dec-07, 11:21
pleased to say i have forgotten nothing, but that was an easy one because i am not having a xmas dinner :)

Rheghead
25-Dec-07, 11:33
I didn't forget anything. I will just sit back and eat all and drink all!:Razz

orkneylass
25-Dec-07, 14:29
My pal was have a "trifling" crisis and needed jelly, but it had already gone into mine....

golach
25-Dec-07, 14:55
Mrs G, forgot to take her chosen course the Smoked Salmon with Asparagus Roulades, out of the freezer, but every thing else is under control :)

Elenna
25-Dec-07, 15:21
I was thinking that for once I hadn't forgotten anything, but then was getting jars out of the cupboard just now for our little 'accompaniments' tray, and...no olives! :lol: I wonder if I don't say anything, will anyone notice ;)

NLP
25-Dec-07, 18:38
forgot to buy painkillers for my OH, well he didn't tell me he was low on them.

Ricco
25-Dec-07, 21:39
Ahhhh! Just got back from Crawley and found that I have left my camera down there. Only the older Sony, thank goodness! :eek:

karia
25-Dec-07, 22:53
We are replete and sated..sadly my dad HAD extra washing up liquid!:roll:

Bring on tomorrow..after a decent kip!

As a melodious man once sang 'we have all the time in the world!'

Hope your day was as good as mine.

love you all ..Ifanow!;)

kariaxxx

sassylass
26-Dec-07, 07:35
Ice cream :(

yipes I forgot to serve the ice cream, there are 4 tubs sitting in my freezer :roll:

nanoo
26-Dec-07, 13:49
I'm usually hopeless at this time of year, running around at the last minute buying chrissie presents and hubby organising the chrissie dinner at the same time. Every year we say, we'll start earlier next year, but never do. This year however, we got it together, Christmas shopping started in November, all presents bought and wrapped by Saturday 15th, CHECK. Bottle of wine organised for Christmas day. CHECK. Turkey with all the trimmings, sprouts, carrot and the proverbial Sherry Trifle bought Saturday 22nd, CHECK. Ahhhh is'nt it nice to be organised. Up at 9.30 on Christmas day, no need to rush as it's just my hubby and myself having a nice cosy Christmas dinner by ourselves this year for a change. Turkey already cooked, so we ralaxed and watched a dvd 'Deck the Halls' it was good too, well off now to start preparing for our dinner, Wine is chilling in fridge and carrots and sprouts out of the bad ready to prepare, hubby goes to cupboard Ahhhhh no potatoes. How in the name oh the wee man can you forget potatoes? A quick delve down in the cupboard and it reveals a whole 2. One for each of us. Luckily for us we have good friends and one of them saved the day. I won't forget this Christmas in a hurry.[lol] It was a great meal though although i say it myself.:lol:

karia
26-Dec-07, 13:59
Well done nanoo!

We cooked the whole kit and caboodle at our house then jumped in a taxi and took it to my parents house...except pudding which we left in our freezer.

When we rolled home after dropping in on his mum and sister we ate the pudding..still frozen..between us!:eek:

Strangely enough I'm not feeling that well today.....must've been something I ate!:)

karia