PDA

View Full Version : Sutherlands Pharmacy

Mik.M.
24-Dec-07, 18:20
Went in there today, have used that pharmacy several times and had no problems. Walking around the shop today, I overheard one of the staff make a comment about me to her colleague. It wasn't terribly bad but not nice either. If you are going to make a comment regarding a customer you should make sure that it is not within their earshot and after the customer has left the shop! Suggest staff need to go on a tact course! Not very professional behaviour just downright rude!

cats81
10-Jan-08, 21:24
That doesn't suprise me, don't really like going in there....full of gobs. You always get the impression when your walking away from the till you are being commented on. Very unfriendly staff and cleeky. go to Williamsons...the chemist Mr Donaldson is really helpful and staff are mostly older ladies and friendly.
You should anonymously phone the shop and tell the manager!?

;)

whitewitch
10-Jan-08, 22:23
i agree, they are always yapping, getting the crack, sometimes you have to wait until they finish the conversation before you get served or they are still yapping and completly ignore you when you are being served and dont even say please and thank you when you hand the money over!:confused

WeeBurd
10-Jan-08, 22:52
i agree, they are always yapping, getting the crack, sometimes you have to wait until they finish the conversation before you get served or they are still yapping and completly ignore you when you are being served and dont even say please and thank you when you hand the money over!:confused

I would add there are some nice folkies in there too, it's just a shame there's a couple that pull the shops reputation down :confused.

Anne x
11-Jan-08, 00:48
That doesn't suprise me, don't really like going in there....full of gobs. You always get the impression when your walking away from the till you are being commented on. Very unfriendly staff and cleeky. go to Williamsons...the chemist Mr Donaldson is really helpful and staff are mostly older ladies and friendly.
You should anonymously phone the shop and tell the manager!?

;)

Its always been like that they are so rude and talk about you before you leave the till across the road much nicer staff and friendlier the management need to look at who is in authority there in Big shop!!! Williamsons staff are so nice and take time out to chat to you the pharmascist is lovely and helpfull