PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Liz
24-Dec-07, 15:20
Hope you and your animal familys all have have a lovely Christmas and that 2008 will be all you hope it will be and more.

I am so grateful to you all for your support when I lost my dear cat Rusty earlier in the year and also during Charly's recent illness (He's doing well!!!:D)

Thanks also to everyone who has supported Caithness Cats Protection. I am so grateful to all orgers who have given unwanted cats such lovely homes.

Take care
xxx

Liz, Benjy, Charly, Tiggy and Suzy xxx

carasmam
24-Dec-07, 15:54
Merry Christmas

Liz and everyone else in Pets Corner hope you all have a safe and Happy Christmas and a healthy 2008

xxx

craig
24-Dec-07, 15:57
Hi Liz, merry christmas to you and all the best for 2008, thanks for all your advice

cuddlepop
24-Dec-07, 17:16
Merry christmas and a Happy New year to you and your pets .

Thanks for your kind support with our wee doggy "monkey nuts" thankfully the lump hasn't returned and thats been three weeks off the anti biotics.

Best pressie ever,:D

nanoo
24-Dec-07, 17:38
I wish a Merry Christmas to one and all and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2008 as well. Can i also take the time to express my gratitude to all of the lovely org folk who kept me going when Burt(my big soft boy)was missing for 4 long weeks and 1day. He is a happy healthy boy once more and getting along great. I appreciated all the support folks. Thank you.;):roll: