PDA

View Full Version : Leon

nanoo
23-Dec-07, 19:56
Hi there Leon fans, i'm listening to the top forty and it's official:- LEON has the CHRISTMAS NO 1. :lol:

Ash
23-Dec-07, 20:46
wohoooooo!!! so so pleased for him! :D

maidencaithness
23-Dec-07, 21:09
Hi there Leon fans, i'm listening to the top forty and it's official:- LEON has the CHRISTMAS NO 1. :lol:

Who's Leon?

Billy Boy
23-Dec-07, 21:11
Who's Leon?

lol was he not a hitman in a film recently :confused

alanatkie
23-Dec-07, 21:17
Who's Leon?

He won xfactor this year.

bobandag16
23-Dec-07, 23:05
leon backwards noel xmas appeal

mccaugm
24-Dec-07, 01:23
I knew that he would get the No 1 slot...now if he could only sing...he might release another single. I think he has the cute factor but not the X factor. The strange Welsh one had that..."Rhydian". He looked odd but what a voice.

[evil]Right, I know loads of you will disagree but I am allowed my opinion.

Torvaig
24-Dec-07, 01:28
I agree with you entirely......good luck to the young fella but he made me cringe with his flat notes. There is no way he had the X factor to my way of thinking. Rhydian has.....but he will be successful anyway......

zappster
24-Dec-07, 07:40
I think its wrong how that stupid program RUINS the xmas no 1 slot...Xmas no1 should be something xmassy ...lets face it leons no 1 will not be remembered in 1-2 years time..where as a classic Xmas no1 will be remembered for years...By no way am i Knocking Leon ..Im delighted he won .

quirbal
24-Dec-07, 11:22
Its about time a Christmas song gets the Christmas No1 again.

nanoo
24-Dec-07, 17:32
leon backwards noel xmas appeal So technically speaking, that makes it Christmasy, so it is a Christmas song. Te he.:roll: