PDA

View Full Version : Mini Moto Track

krys23/11/90
23-Sep-05, 18:45
There is a mini moto track in wick at the glass factory there is about 15 people who goes up and all welcolm to come round it's good fun most of the time it is busy on saturdays and sundays so we hope to see some new faces tommorow with some new bikes.

nancypotter45
23-Sep-05, 18:51
That is great for everyone involved but what is going to happen if someone buys over Caithness Glass - what happens to track. My son desperately wants a mini moto but I am reluctant to purchase one for him as there is nowhere for him to use it in a safe manner.

Blondie
24-Sep-05, 10:21
Are kids allowed to use these things legally? My little brother wants one too. Anyone know how the law stands on this?

Sans Peur
24-Sep-05, 16:09
The old Caravan Club site would be ideal for a track. I wonder what plans the council have for the site now that the Caravan Club have pulled out.

caithnesslad
12-Nov-05, 23:54
Yes they are legal as long as they are kept off the street, the manager of the people who bought over the glass factory supposingly told the kids that he was not bothered about them running around there at the moment thanks

caithnesslad
13-Nov-05, 02:25
have you got one?