PDA

View Full Version : Doms

weeksider
19-Dec-07, 20:27
I see scaffold being put up ,to put new boards and a repaint, when they should be taking it down.

northener
19-Dec-07, 20:29
I see scaffold being put up ,to put new boards and a repaint, when they should be taking it down.

You've lost me on this Weeksider, do you mean the old cinema? That's just developed scaffolding.

elamanya
19-Dec-07, 20:50
surely to goodness there no gonna let whoever owns it just to paint it surely it must be coming down

weeksider
19-Dec-07, 23:59
Yes the Doms eyesore of a building should coming down instead they are giving it new boards and repainted them.
Should be flattening it and making it the pipeband carpark as there park for them to use ,as they block up louisburgh street badly on both sides of rd and hard for folk living there to get to there doors /driveways when at band nights.
Hard sometimes to get doon past before a car comes shooting up the way from high st end and you have to reverse up to corner of ashley court.
Can they not use the car park @ the nethercliffe carpark instead

TBH
20-Dec-07, 00:12
Yes the Doms eyesore of a building should coming down instead they are giving it new boards and repainted them.
Should be flattening it and making it the pipeband carpark as there park for them to use ,as they block up louisburgh street badly on both sides of rd and hard for folk living there to get to there doors /driveways when at band nights.
Hard sometimes to get doon past before a car comes shooting up the way from high st end and you have to reverse up to corner of ashley court.
Can they not use the car park @ the nethercliffe carpark insteadThat would depend if the pipe band could afford to buy it.

sweep
23-Dec-07, 19:12
does anyone know what is planned for this eyesore (old dominoes nightclub) scaffolding has been put up at the front and there's workmen there. anything's got to be an improvement. at last Wick blackspots are maybe getting a tidy up!

burstbucker
23-Dec-07, 19:19
New wood and a lick of paint.