PDA

View Full Version : Nicola Shearer

ett23
19-Dec-07, 19:20
Did anyone else hear the news today about the death of Nicola Shearer?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/7152105.stm (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/7152105.stm)

I feel so sorry for her family, especially her poor hubby. At least the baby is alive but no one can ever replace his mum. :~(

Condolances to family and friends - my thoughts are with you at this sad time.:~(

carasmam
19-Dec-07, 19:28
So so sad. Our thoughts are with the families at this time.

superted
19-Dec-07, 19:41
My thoughts go out to Derek and Leo, words can't describe what they are going through....RIP Nicola

bluelady
19-Dec-07, 19:47
How tragic in this day and age. RIP

brandy
19-Dec-07, 20:43
our deepest condolences.. all our thoughts and prayers are with the family.. and expecially to dad and boys...
brandy and don

starry
19-Dec-07, 20:53
Really sad for her family, what an awful thing to happen and such a sad time of year to lose someone.

honey
19-Dec-07, 20:57
this is so sad. by heart goes out to her family

lagertops
19-Dec-07, 21:13
Very sad news. Thoughts are with both families.

jac1791
19-Dec-07, 22:05
our thoughts are with Derek, the boys , Nicolas family and Dereks

Ash
19-Dec-07, 22:35
such a shame

thoughts are with her family and friends:~(

NLP
19-Dec-07, 23:24
What heartbreaking news, my heart goes out to Derek and the boys especially Leo, what do you say to a 2yr old. Nicola was such a lovely lassie RIP

nanoo
20-Dec-07, 13:47
It was with much sadness i read Nicolas' bebo diary in the local paper today, through all that she wrote, you could just tell how the exitement was rising in her as the time grew near for her to give birth. It was so sad to hear the news yesterday. My heart goes out to her family and friends. God Bless them all.:~(

zappster
20-Dec-07, 14:25
Such a horrible horrible thing to happen to such a nice couple..My families thoughts are with Derek & the kids.I feel so so sad:(

candyfloss
20-Dec-07, 14:29
Such tragic news :(
My thoughts are with all the family and friends at this sad time

scorrie
20-Dec-07, 14:38
Tragic beyond words. A cruel blow to all her family. It is at times like this that life doesn't seem fair. My thoughts are with them.

highlander2222
20-Dec-07, 14:41
It is so sad how could it happen to a great lassie

justine
20-Dec-07, 15:57
My deepest sympathies are with the family and all that knew her.I did not but i can imagine what the falmily must be going through..Such a loss....

Margaret M.
20-Dec-07, 16:48
It doesn't get much sadder than this. To have the excitement of giving birth turn into a tragedy is just sad beyond words. My thoughts are with everyone who is touched by the loss of Nicola.

Woolie
20-Dec-07, 19:35
my thoughts are with nicolas family at this sad time, she was a lovely girl only speaking to her last week still not belevie she has gone she was so full of life and always so happy cannot imagne how her family are feeling rite now rip nicola an extra star shines tonite xx

balto
20-Dec-07, 21:39
just was looking at nicolas bebo page and her profile pic it must have been taken shortly before this tragic event, she looks so happy in her photos even her blog where she kept a diary of pregnancy if full of excitment. good bless her husband derek and her 2 wonderfull boys.
rest in peace. xx

lelebo
20-Dec-07, 21:48
I used to see them around town and always used to think what a lovely family - they always looked so happy. My heart goes out to all their family and friends and especially Derek, Leo and their new baby. Much love xxxx

unicorn
20-Dec-07, 21:51
reading about this in the paper brought tears to my eyes.
What a terrible, terrible tragedy for any family to go through. My heart goes out to everyone whose lives and hearts Nicola has touched xoxoxoxoxoxo

Moi x
21-Dec-07, 01:32
I can but echo unicorn's words. What a terrible, terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to Nicola's family and her friends. I pray for the health and future happiness of her husband, her newborn son and his elder brother.

Elenna
21-Dec-07, 18:09
What a very sad and tragic thing to happen. My sincerest condolences to the family.

Liz
21-Dec-07, 19:36
This is just so, so sad and my heart goes out to all of the family.

I pray you will find the strength to cope.

My sincere condolences.

alistair harper
22-Dec-07, 00:55
What a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to Nicola's family, Its an awful thing to happen and such a sad time of year to lose someone. I cant think christmas will ever be the same for Derek and his kids.

This year has been so sad with a lot of deaths in caithness I just hope people who have lost someone special will find happiness im sure we wont ever forget them.

to everyone else i can only wish you all a joyes christmas at this sad time