PDA

View Full Version : Prom night

porshiepoo
19-Dec-07, 16:15
Well that's both my girls off to Wick prom tonight. The dresses are bought and altered and I'm now just waiting for them to rush in from school all excited and in a mad panic to get ready.
No fear, I have a trusty friend coming to help keep us all calm in the mayhem so hopefully it will go off without any problems. :confused
Somehow I've been roped into doing some fancy hairdo's for them which could be the disaster of the night but what the heck.

I don't remember proms when I was at school, it was just the 'end of year disco' where we all turned up in the very fashionable Ra-Ra skirt and Bon Bon lipstick! Remember girlies????????? :lol: Those were the days.

paris
19-Dec-07, 18:07
Hi Poo, Hope both the girls have a great time and is there no one else to do the hair styles for them ??:eek: LOL jan x

canuck
19-Dec-07, 21:13
Have fun all three girls. That includes you too porshiepoo.

I had trouble getting one hairdo done. I cannot imagine the challenge of 2 heads. Perhaps you could line them up and have the girl you are working on doing the hair of her sister.

Many hugs to both of them as they set out on what I am sure will be a lovely evening.

porshiepoo
19-Dec-07, 21:26
Well that's them off!
Disaster struck though in the form of a black out for nearly an hour. Eek!
Never attempt hair and makeup by candlelight.lol.
We saw the funny side though - much later.

Chligh
21-Dec-07, 20:52
Wendy hairdresser in Breadalbane had a quick call from a girl who had been let down by her hairdresser - it was really nice - at a quick call hope the girl liked it!!

paris
21-Dec-07, 22:49
Do We Get To See A Pic Of The Girls Then Poo ! Jan X

Metalattakk
21-Dec-07, 22:54
Jesus H. Corbett, no!

No pictures please. Personal anonymity and sensible internet use must be paramount. Protect yourselves and your children online, at all costs.

paris
21-Dec-07, 22:59
Jesus H. Corbett, no!

No pictures please. Personal anonymity and sensible internet use must be paramount. Protect yourselves and your children online, at all costs.
She would send it direct to me you silly billy !;) jan x

Metalattakk
21-Dec-07, 23:09
That is very far from clear from your post, paris. In fact, this looks like an open invitation to post pictures of her children on the internet.

Do We Get To See A Pic Of The Girls Then Poo ! Jan X

Just don't do it, folks.

porshiepoo
22-Dec-07, 00:10
Consider yourself told Paris. lol.

Thanks though for the concern Mettalattak. No worries, I wouldn't post piccies of em on here.

Take a look on the wick high website Jan there's a few on ther with em in, if you can't find em I'll get around to emailing you a couple soon.

paris
22-Dec-07, 09:20
Well slap my wrists !![evil]
Had a look but i cant see them . jan x

canuck
22-Dec-07, 09:55
Well slap my wrists !![evil]
Had a look but i cant see them . jan x

paris, I couldn't find them either. I think that porshiepoo created such exotic hairdos that we will never recognize them!

paris
22-Dec-07, 13:01
you could well be right there canuck ! LOL jan x:lol:

porshiepoo
22-Dec-07, 15:20
What are you like!
I take it you managed to find the prom pages but just didn't recognise the girls?
I'm trying to send some piccies but I'm having probs with sending them and I'm having to wait for advice now!

unicorn
22-Dec-07, 15:23
Could you not upload the images to the likes of photobucket and forward the link by e-mail?

porshiepoo
22-Dec-07, 15:39
Now that would be the simple way huh Unicorn. :eek: Oops, kinda didn't think of that in my anger. lol.
Have just sent Paris a massive email, it's still sending now.
Gonna upload to Photobucket though, much easier. Thanx

unicorn
22-Dec-07, 15:42
No bother, It took me a while to find photobucket but now it's a godsend no more uploading for ages for the email to bounce back saying it was too big to be recieved :lol: