PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Life

thefugitive1993
19-Dec-07, 00:45
When I was a child, I used to think that when I grew up, assuming I had the necessary wealth, I'd spend my life lying in bed reading Superman comics, eating chocolate and drinking lemonade.

Sadly, now I am in a position to afford unlimited Toblerones, I find that after eating only 40 or 50 I get terrible mouth ulcers. Worse than that after just 3 litres of Irn Bru, I need to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Just as I realised that my fantasy can never become reality and my life's work has been for nothing, I have heard about a game machine called The Wee

I wonder if any Orgers know about this and if I could employ it to live out my dream life by remote control?

Torvaig
19-Dec-07, 00:50
It's OK; you are allowed to change your mind; go on, go for it! ;)

I was going to be a ballet dancer but overshot the weight criteria.....not so much "Swan Lake" as "Here comes Emu!":lol:

orkneylass
19-Dec-07, 18:47
I thought I wanted to be a teacher but by the time I grew up I hated that idea. However, through my work I eventually started doing a lot of skills training of adults and I do really enjoy that, Somehow it has never involved explaining factions on a blackboard by drawing circles and dividing them up like slices of pie, which is what I used to play at as a child!