PDA

View Full Version : Suspended friends

trinkie
16-Dec-07, 16:31
Dear Mods,

Do you think our Suspended Friends could be given a reprieve for Christmas?
Some of them have been extremely kind and helpful on other pages, and we would appreciate having them around.

Trinkie

Royster1911
16-Dec-07, 16:35
Dear Mods,

Some of them have been extremely kind and helpful on other pages, and we would appreciate having them around.

Trinkie
Why not a pardon for all wrongdoers on .org. If Admin are considering this, please let me know, then I can be as loud/foul mouthed as I can with no comeback. Good Idea or what?[lol]

Rheghead
16-Dec-07, 16:42
Dear Mods,

Trinkie

I would agree to a certain extent, but only if their posting priveleges could just be extended to those forum sections that you mentioned.

Camel Spider
16-Dec-07, 17:00
Do the crime .. do the time.

Whos "we" ??

Camel Spider
16-Dec-07, 17:37

Whos "we" ??

Actually thats pretty harsh isnt it ??

Ive just spent all day playing Call of Duty 4 online and being shot, grenaded and RPG'd by a posse of French Teenagers .. The French I tells you !!, hardly the most warlike of nations .. :(

Hence my un christmas like spirit .. all for a Xmas lifting of the suspension.

Why not.

floyed
16-Dec-07, 18:06
I say lift the suspensions!! Its christmas, tis e season til b jolly traaa la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaa!!:lol:

changilass
16-Dec-07, 18:13
Why should those suspended get back for christmas, would you want to let folks out of jail just cos its christmas. If you do the crime you should do the time.

If someone is suspended it is normally for a limited time and they will get back on when they have done their time.

Some of the ones who have been banned and suspended have been banned under numourous different names, so if they havent stopped causing trouble after the first time they are unklikely to change just cos its christmas.

I don't think its a good idea to let everyone think they can do and say whatever they want in november cos you would get back on at christmas, it would be chaos.

This may not be a popular opinion, but its mine.

floyed
16-Dec-07, 18:16
Why should those suspended get back for christmas, would you want to let folks out of jail just cos its christmas. If you do the crime you should do the time.

If someone is suspended it is normally for a limited time and they will get back on when they have done their time.

Some of the ones who have been banned and suspended have been banned under numourous different names, so if they havent stopped causing trouble after the first time they are unklikely to change just cos its christmas.

This may not be a popular opinion, but its mine.

ooh come on, "jail" we are not talking about hardened criminals hahaha:lol:

justine
16-Dec-07, 18:21
i agree..if you get suspended then you will have to wait and see.. As this thread is about can i mention also the peopkle who time waste when asking questions about things for sale or free..I have had one who keeps coming in as a new member and then trying the same stupid stunts over again..I am hoping they pack it in or i will have to go to the admin and have them suspended..You know who you are and you are just becoming an inconvienience..I will name and shame you if it does not stop....Rant over...:lol:

changilass
16-Dec-07, 18:25
I simply used the jail analogy as it used to be refered to as going to org jail, I wasnt saying they were hardened criminals, but even kids learn how to behave by having things withdrawn from them. Adults shouldn't need to, but some never learn.

northener
16-Dec-07, 18:33
Were they given a fair trial or were they simply bundled onto a secret CIA flight at Wick airport and 'disappeared'?

It's Guantanamo Bay all over again!

No doubt they'll be shuffling around Camp Watten in orange overalls with '.Org.' printed on the back.......

Freeeeeedom!

:D

Camel Spider
16-Dec-07, 18:37
Were they given a fair trial or were they simply bundled onto a secret CIA flight at Wick airport and 'disappeared'?

It's Guantanamo Bay all over again!

No doubt they'll be shuffling around Camp Watten in orange overalls with '.Org.' printed on the back.......

Freeeeeedom!

:D

SSShhhh.

Stick to the Plan and the puppy will be returned unharmed.

You aint seen me right ?? .. ;)

unicorn
16-Dec-07, 18:38
on the memberlist there are only 5 suspended and they have been for ages, am I missing something???

golach
16-Dec-07, 20:54
Whos "we" ??
Yes I agree, do the crime... do the time and pay the infraction, and stop greeting to anyone who will listen, that you were hard done by

trinkie
16-Dec-07, 22:18
Thank you all for replying - am I right in thinking you are all Members, therefore no reply from a Mod so far?

But what passion ! Where have I been all this time?

In view of your remarks and feelings I think I'll end this subject here and now and save the Mods a lot of hassle.

By the way I dont know who or how many have been suspended - I just dont like the thought of such things when it is the season of Good Will.

Please consider this now CLOSED.

DeHaviLand
16-Dec-07, 22:22
No, not closed yet :roll: