PDA

View Full Version : LOST IN CYBER SPACE

highlander
05-Apr-03, 20:32
I often wonder what has happened to people who no longer come into chat room any more
and was wondering are u all still out there, so heres my list of names that i can remember,
sorry if i have missed any of u out,
so causeypike, stinkyface, bigtam,weeker,dave,weegili,royce52,partan,
gleeber,ijrcc,sjr,caraid,kathleen,betty,madpict,bo b,wicked,doolally,wicker,
puddinface,you,geoff,maverick,drewie,murchygirl,sa ndyr,marion, where are u? :roll:

Kenn
05-Apr-03, 22:16
Well at least four listed by Highlander have been in the chat this last week.i.e Causeypike,doolally,betty and bob..but there are others like greener,gael2,pippin,colorado,mad max,dylan,eagle2,moonstar
plus many more..so cummon anyone know where they are?

squidge
05-Apr-03, 23:12
Maybe we should have a reunion night? What do you reckon?

Anyone think you would turn up if we set a date?

Doolally
06-Apr-03, 11:13
Highlander, we must be like ships passing in the night!

:~(

SJR
07-Apr-03, 23:19
Hey Highlander.

Im still alive :lol:

Not been in the chatroom for a while. Been quite busy between Work, my puppy and I have just gotten a Horse :lol: :D :lol:

Hope to chat soon :p

SJR ;)

Kathleen
08-Apr-03, 19:40
Hello Highlander :D I'm still checking in however with the time difference I can never catch any one in. The reunion night is a good idea squidge. Just let me know when
:Razz

ŠAmethyst
09-Apr-03, 15:08
You forgot about me!!!

That's it... I'm comin' after u ;) (just kidding!)

You and I don't seem to be in at the same time these days - at least I still get to say hi to u in t' passing! :)

nifer
07-Jul-03, 00:01
And Me ! :( You forgot about me.
I'm still surffin CCWS :) But it's a time thing. However I'll take this opportunity to say Hello to all my old chat friends and to wish a Very Happy Birthday to me old mate Gleeber

All the best Nifer :o)

htwood
08-Jul-03, 04:55
Hey Nifer,
Great to see you back again, its been waaaay too long. -Helen

Kenn
08-Jul-03, 23:52
anyone know the where abouts of Gael/Gael2..seem to have lost him somewhere down the telephone bill