PDA

View Full Version : Todays weather where you are

paris
13-Dec-07, 09:38
Hi all well im in Lincolnshire and last night we had a really hard frost, its bitter cold and everything looks really christmas`y . Everything is covered in white and if we dont get snow for xmas a good hard frosy will do nicely. jan x

Lolabelle
13-Dec-07, 10:00
I think we are having a Caithnessian Summer!!! :eek:
It has been raining everyday and is cool to coldish.
I have had to mow the grass every week!
In summer that is unheard of around here, we should have a nice parched brown lawn.
I thinks it's Global Cooling!

helenwyler
13-Dec-07, 11:14
Bright blue sky, and beautiful frost everywhere here.

The car registered -3 degrees at 7.30 this morning:eek:! The bird food is frozen, but the birds are still singing, and hopefully the sun will melt it soon.

Proper winter weather....I love it:)!

Joefitz
13-Dec-07, 13:09
Just below freezing here at 6:45 am, rain, turning to snow, expect 6-10 inches by 5;00 pm, its getting ugly here, in Erie, Pennsylvania!!!

karia
13-Dec-07, 13:12
Grey and dull...interspersed with patches of dull and grey!:(

karia

Angela
13-Dec-07, 13:14
More like November than December here -quite dull and grey :(, not cold, though a bit of a breeze getting up now.

I'd much prefer it to be cold but bright. :roll:

Ash
13-Dec-07, 13:23
dont know havent been out, im not well, mega cold! :(

Margaret M.
13-Dec-07, 14:06
I hope you feel better, Ash. It was beautiful here in Virginia yesterday -- sunny and almost 80 degrees but today it is cloudy with a chance of rain, high near 60.

psyberyeti
13-Dec-07, 14:15
Warm, dry but grey here just to the west of Thurso. The sea is a bit choppy.:cool:

paris
13-Dec-07, 16:11
Get well soon Ash, jan x

hell raizer
13-Dec-07, 16:20
winds getting up, and its getting cold :~(

cuddlepop
13-Dec-07, 16:26
The grass is still growing,the fushia bush is budding and flowering .
Today a hedgehog took a short cut across our garden(brave or stupid,with two collies about) in search of next doors cat food which is left out.:confused

It is milder over and up here than it is down south.:eek:

Blowing a hoolie today but at least its dry.

cullbucket
13-Dec-07, 16:29
Pretty Warm for the time of year, -12 C here in Prudhoe Bay with a little snow, its dark and the sun comes up again around Jan 19th

cuddlepop
13-Dec-07, 16:30
Pretty Warm for the time of year, -12 C here in Prudhoe Bay with a little snow, its dark and the sun comes up again around Jan 19th
How do you manage with permanent darkness?
Is there alot of "SAD" people about.:(

Ash
13-Dec-07, 16:40
thanks for the get wells im feelin a wee bit better

nanoo
13-Dec-07, 16:41
So sorry your unwell Ash, hope you get better soon and have a great christmas.:lol:

cullbucket
13-Dec-07, 17:01
How do you manage with permanent darkness?
Is there alot of "SAD" people about.:(

Well I have a polarising light at my desk and I spend 2 weeks out the month in anchorage where we have a whopping 5 and a half hours of daylight....