me one (at a very good price to) & its gonna be here on e 18th,
unlike homebase or argos which would take 3 - 6 weeks to deliver
& that was no good to me seeing as i am very impatient & want things
now not later.
If he's not got it in the shop he will order it for you
Well worth a visit :):)

stratman
20-Dec-07, 22:09
I would also recommend Sam's whole heartedly.

Liz
28-Dec-07, 14:48
I would highly recommend Sams as well.

We got a lovely second hand suite and he was ever so friendly and helpful.

emb123
28-Dec-07, 15:49
Me too. Happily recommend Sam's. Friendly, extremely helpful chap and he will go out of his way to get stuff in for you if he hasn't got it at that moment. Stocks good quality items and very reasonable prices, and was very willing to discount for multiple item purchases.

He's got a sale on too at the moment :)

Fran
29-Dec-07, 04:53
Sam is always very helpful and reliable, and has great stuff in his shop

mccaugm
29-Dec-07, 10:53
Checked out the website which was quite good. Sadly no price lists. I plan to buy my son a new bed and was wondering how much Sam charges for single beds with or without mattresses? Anyone help?

emb123
29-Dec-07, 16:46
Just popped into Sam's and asked about the beds - he said they start from £40 without mattress and £80 with (new) but he's also got 20% off at the moment.

you can always try giving him a bell on 01955 606030 :)

mccaugm
30-Dec-07, 13:49
:lol:
Just popped into Sam's and asked about the beds - he said they start from £40 without mattress and £80 with (new) but he's also got 20% off at the moment.

you can always try giving him a bell on 01955 606030 :)

Went in on Saturday and have ordered a single bed and mattress for my son. Service and assistance "Spot On!". Mentioned to him that he had got a good write up on the "Org". He had heard and was mucho pleased.

ks
30-Dec-07, 21:29
Checked out the website which was quite good. Sadly no price lists. I plan to buy my son a new bed and was wondering how much Sam charges for single beds with or without mattresses? Anyone help?

What is the website address as tried googling it but can't find it.

mccaugm
30-Dec-07, 23:32
Got it via the Org Business section....

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/links.php

http://www.samsfurniture.co.uk/

ks
31-Dec-07, 00:57
Got it via the Org Business section....

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/links.php

http://www.samsfurniture.co.uk/

Thanks, can't have been looking hard enough!

sammysalim
31-Dec-07, 12:54
Thank you all for the supporting comments it’s much appreciated. Best wishes for 2008.:Razz
The website is still under construction but hopefully will be complete with all prices & offers available in the next few weeks.

TBH
24-Jan-08, 16:12
What with all the talk about shops closing and what not I would like to say how refreshing it is to have a relatively new business going from strength to strength. The level of service is excellent and a credit to the town.

Thumper
24-Jan-08, 16:43
Stupid question but whereabouts is this shop?Everytime I am in Wick I forget to look until after I am halfway home :roll: x

brandy
24-Jan-08, 17:03
its right onthe corner at the end of the street heading up shore lane.. just across from the c.a.b

Thumper
24-Jan-08, 17:04
Thank you Brandy!Next time I am in Wick I will go have a look x

Solus
24-Jan-08, 21:49
I was in there a look last week looking for a small table, have to say got a cheerful " hi " and he was a very pleasant lad.:)

Macwull
22-Mar-08, 20:27
Was in sams today to purchase some living room furniture and found him to be the cheapest locally (Caithness). Very friendly and helpful, would definatley recommend him and will be going back in the future. I believe he is to start doing sofas. Good to see a local shop going from strength to strength with all the national retailers present in wick!!

:):)