PDA

View Full Version : Hi reward waiting

cezzy1234
18-Sep-05, 20:05
Hi i just lost one of my love birds around Caletown aria there is a reward to the person how can cach it it is green with red beek and orange head will much apriciate it if you could cach it or manage to get it in a box.I am woried about it it want suffaife in the wild because the coulours are to brite please help thanks :~( :~( :~( :~(

Liz
18-Sep-05, 23:10
Sorry to hear that. You must be really worried.

Really hope you get it back safely.

Rheghead
18-Sep-05, 23:18
If he was lost in the castletown area then I would look very early in the morning where there is waste food put out for the bin man. Like at the chippy or is there a green grocers and corner shop there?

It could be a magnet to a hungry bird?

Highland Laddie
19-Sep-05, 22:27
If he was lost in the castletown area then I would look very early in the morning where there is waste food put out for the bin man. Like at the chippy or is there a green grocers and corner shop there?

Bloody hell, all i give my bin man is a bottle of whisky at christmas and new year
I didn't realise we had to feed them through the week also.!!!!!

Liz
19-Sep-05, 22:49

Bloody hell, all i give my bin man is a bottle of whisky at christmas and new year

It's a shame about the poor wee bird but this really made me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very witty Highland Laddie!

Rheghead
19-Sep-05, 23:20

ho ho ho sanig!! Wait til we see eachother again yon chiel! :D

George Brims
19-Sep-05, 23:21
What I don't understand is the original poster saying it won't suffocate in a box because the colours are too bright.

Jenni
19-Sep-05, 23:53
I understood it to be that the lovebird would not survive because the bright colours would attract preditors, like cats or bigger birds.

scotsboy
20-Sep-05, 13:13
Wasn't all that trouble in the Hitchcock movie The Birds started by those Love Bird? Now if my memory serves me correctly there are a lot of scorries about the dump area :eek: Look out Castletown :lol:

William
21-Sep-05, 14:25
We found the bird but unfortunatly it is no longer alive, if you want it please let us know asap. Sorry

carasmam
21-Sep-05, 16:22
I'm so sorry, thats such a shame :(

Liz
21-Sep-05, 18:12
Oh Cerri I'm so sorry! :(

Liz

cezzy1234
22-Sep-05, 11:39
Thank you to everry one that replayed and tried to help i new when it got out that it would not suffife thanks again every one for helping.