PDA

View Full Version : wanted santa

MISS K
10-Dec-07, 15:33
my pal was at a childminders xmas party for kiddies today at millbank, a gentleman there made a fabulous santa, unfortunately my pal didnt get his name, we need a santa for monday morning for our toddlers party, any orgers know him???? pm if you can help or know if hes available:D

hobbes1962
10-Dec-07, 16:30
What, you mean Santa's not real? I'd been especially good this year too!:lol:

MISS K
10-Dec-07, 16:33
of course hes real........hes just double booked on Monday:lol: carry on being good!!!!!

hobbes1962
10-Dec-07, 16:35
Oh that's okay then!

honey
10-Dec-07, 16:40
What, you mean Santa's not real? I'd been especially good this year too!:lol:

ill tell you what i tell my son when its obvious a "santa" aint real..

Santa is soo busy at this time of year, he has helpers to take his place in grottos at party.. but they are sent by santa, so are just as important..

it seems to work! :lol:

marlyn
10-Dec-07, 17:20
not sure who the santa was, but i know that Davie that works at the swimming pool in Thurso does this job a lot, and is very good.

johno
10-Dec-07, 17:35
Aw crikey, that ,s my bubble burst. . :eek: NO Santa.?

bagpuss2
10-Dec-07, 19:23
Hi we got the guy from the grotto in town he is doing our playgroup party so could be worth a try.

Andrew C
10-Dec-07, 21:57
One of our folks at the Army is the one doing Santa in many places and could be the one you saw. He has a full diary, but if you'd like to contact him, get in touch and I'll give you his number.

Andrew C

MISS K
12-Dec-07, 19:17
Cheers everyone.......santa is now able to squeeze us in now on Monday:D phew!!!!!!!