PDA

View Full Version : Missing Sheltie

Aaldtimer
08-Dec-07, 12:43
A friend of mine let her 12 year old Shetland Sheepdog out for ablutions last night and the dog failed to come back in. This is in the Pennyland Drive/Moors area and she is a Sable & white colour and answers to Torry.
Can anyone with any information call Lynne on 01847 890709.
Thanks in advance.

carasmam
08-Dec-07, 17:35
Any word on Torry yet? Keeping fingers crossed for her safe return

Aaldtimer
08-Dec-07, 22:46
No word of her yet unfortunately.

cuddlepop
08-Dec-07, 22:53
I'm so sorry to here she's gone.:~(
Hope you here some good news soon.

Aaldtimer
09-Dec-07, 00:27
I'm delighted to report that Torry has been found, somewhat dirty and bedraggled, but now back getting spoiled rotten in the bosom of her family. Many thanks to Caithness FM , and the gentleman who phoned in with the info as to her whereabouts, and everyone here for their concern.
Good Job!!!:D

unicorn
09-Dec-07, 00:35
Fantastic news :D

Stewart
09-Dec-07, 01:30
I'd just like to reiterate Frank's thanks to everyone who's been so helpful. We're just over the moon to have her back.

Liz
09-Dec-07, 14:07
I am really delighted that Torry is back with her family.

Christmas has come early!!!!:lol:

carasmam
09-Dec-07, 14:14
Yay !!! Another Christmas wish come true. So glad she's back and well done to the Caithness FM listeners :D

cuddlepop
09-Dec-07, 15:10
Glad she's back must be such a relieve.

Any idea where she's been.:confused

DarcyB
09-Dec-07, 16:35
Well done Dad! Bet Anne and family are so delighted. Enjoy rest of your weekend, Darcy xxx

Aaldtimer
09-Dec-07, 18:00
Well done Dad! Bet Anne and family are so delighted. Enjoy rest of your weekend, Darcy xxx
Team Work my dear! CFM A-team, and the kind chap who stayed and kept her in sight until Lynne could get down there to the location deserve all the praise.:)