PDA

View Full Version : nelly is home

sammi
08-Dec-07, 00:48
:) would just like to say a thankyou to all those that helped with our lost cat but am pleased to say that nell was found today in castletown safe but very hungry....x

alanatkie
08-Dec-07, 01:06
Glad to here that nelly was found you must be well chuffed

luskentyre
08-Dec-07, 10:58
That's great news - I'm delighted for you :-)

unicorn
08-Dec-07, 11:55
what a lovely ending :D you must be delighted

nanoo
08-Dec-07, 13:13
Can i tell you sammi, i am absolutely delighted you got Nelly back. I know exactly how you felt when you saw her. My Burt was gone 4 weeks and 1 day but Nelly was missing a lot longer, 9 whole weeks, how did you cope all that time? Please give her a kiss and a hug from me. ;)

Liz
08-Dec-07, 14:26
That is fantastic news!!!!:lol:

Even more so after all this time! Aren't cats amazing!!!

unicorn
08-Dec-07, 19:58
I wonder where all these cat's are going? Is it a few weeks holidays somewhere :lol: Very Strange :eek:

cuddlepop
08-Dec-07, 20:35
Is there a pied piper up there enchanting all your pussy cats away.:eek:

Glad yours got fed up listening;)

justine
08-Dec-07, 21:50
Is there a pied piper up there enchanting all your pussy cats away.:eek:

Glad yours got fed up listening;)

Not quite the peid piper but i did hear not too long back about cats being catnapped, i will have to try and retrace my steps to find out what the cats were used for, unless someone else knows, about 6-8 months back...

I am glad you found the cat safe and well. I like a happy ending

ellimac
09-Dec-07, 15:22
:lol: Glad you got Nellie back. At least now she will be looking better especially after her ordeal poor puss. :Razz

sammi
09-Dec-07, 20:02
we are all very pleased to have her home, she was missed but all glad that she is safe bit tired and very hungy apart from that she is back to her old self. hopefully she wont do that again in a hurry....