PDA

View Full Version : Forums log in and refresh.

Dusty
06-Dec-07, 22:59
Can anybody offer an explanation as to why when I log in on some pages, the page info. shows that I am not logged in despite having passed through the "Thank you for logging in" page and I cannot post.
However, when I go to another page via the forum index page, I am shown as being logged in.

Also, I have noticed that several of the pages (including at times the index) are not refreshing so I cannot see the latest posts until I do a manual refresh.

I am using IE7 with Windows Vista and do not seem to be having any other Internet problems.

I regularly run spyware/malware checks and my anti-virus scanner is up to date. :confused

Mr_Me19
07-Dec-07, 08:38
Does anyone else log onto the org on your computer? Even if it is on a different account?

Dusty
07-Dec-07, 16:10
Does anyone else log onto the org on your computer? Even if it is on a different account?

No, I'm the only one who uses it and I seem to be able to log in OK at work.

TBH
08-Dec-07, 14:59
I've been having this problem to, logging in reading a few posts then having to log in again?

Ricco
08-Dec-07, 15:40
I've noticed that the 'remember me' now seems to be working, whereas it didn't before.

Julia
09-Dec-07, 21:32
I have to log in umpteen times too, it's only been happening this last few weeks. If I navigate away or it's been a wee while I have to log in again even though I'm already logged in!