PDA

View Full Version : Next Deliveries

ABC
05-Dec-07, 22:24
Just a warning to others to keep note of when they are expecting deliveries. I have been waiting for a delivery for a wee while now, I am going to phone just now to chase it up. (Easy to forget at this time of year!!)

mums angels
05-Dec-07, 23:12
if you live up a farm track or such like you may never get it , i've heard that the new driver has been very picky about where he delivers too. :(

maidencaithness
05-Dec-07, 23:38
since the new courier has taken over my parcels keep being left on my neighbours doorstep despite having my house number on the gate, they are at work all day so my parcels are being left hanging on their door handle while there has been somebody in my house.

cyberman
06-Dec-07, 00:25
I have to add this for the sake of fellow orgers, but If you realised the person delivering your parcels, thenyou would have complained by now, I aint having a slag, but lets just say aint to trustworthy and that is more than common knowledge????

Please report that youare not recieving parcels or they are being left in sill places, if it goes missing you are the one that will pay for the goods.

mums angels
06-Dec-07, 00:37
I have to add this for the sake of fellow orgers, but If you realised the person delivering your parcels, thenyou would have complained by now, I aint having a slag, but lets just say aint to trustworthy and that is more than common knowledge????

Please report that youare not recieving parcels or they are being left in sill places, if it goes missing you are the one that will pay for the goods.

Next have been made aware of there new drivers refusal to deliver to such places they were helpful enough as far as i'm aware but for those he wont deliver too there parcels will now be delivered by royal mail ...

maidencaithness
06-Dec-07, 00:40

I reported after first parcel was wrongly delivered, then the second part of my order was wrongly delivered again so I reported that and have told them I won't be ordering again until it is sorted. my neighbour has kindly brought both parcels round to me, my point is the courier should be checking the addresses properly, it would be a different story if I didn't have my number clearly visible but I do.

Ash
06-Dec-07, 09:43
Next delivery guy is awful! he leaves parcels on my doorstep and i live on a main street or in my bin!!!![evil]

emszxr
06-Dec-07, 10:00
does he work for a delivery company. depending on the company as even some boss's dont care as long as the parcel is somewhere. it may be better to talk to the delievry company boss rather than next. i have problems with freemans who is the same network of companies as next. as it takes over a week to get a delivery here and i have complained loads of times but nothing gets any better.

mums angels
06-Dec-07, 10:34
next spoke to courier company but obviously they couldn't get them to change drivers policy as thats when they decided to deliver by royal mail to certain people instead.

Metalattakk
06-Dec-07, 10:35
Next delivery guy is awful! he leaves parcels on my doorstep and i live on a main street or in my bin!!!![evil]

Funniest thing I've read on here in ages. Thanks Ash! [lol]

Ash
06-Dec-07, 10:42
glad it made you laugh, but when you call next to complain, all they say is because you dont have a porch or shed he has nowhere else to leave it, i have neighbours!

ABC
06-Dec-07, 12:25
I phoned next today and they are going to send out my order again tomorrow. They cannot understand why I still have not received it.

I too do not trust the delivery person.

cyberman
06-Dec-07, 12:57
Its delivered by a person who aint part of any delivery compamy he has no boss. I just hope people anint going to be paying for things going missing.

I know someone who took a parcel in for her neighbour and it was full of holes. so it makes you think the parcels are beeing tampered with????

Just beware, any problems get it reported

cmp
06-Dec-07, 14:28
We've had lots of orders from next, one 1 occasion we were in the kitchen having lunch and the door flung open and our order was flung in the door and landed at the kitchen door.... hubby went out after the guy and gave him a mouthfull.

but today it was a diff man from before and we were supposed to get our delivery yesterday, but it came today and it was set nicely down on the floor.

Scunner
06-Dec-07, 16:44
Pick up arranged by phone for Monday, still waiting, will probably go to the PO with the parcel. Poor service.

Torvaig
06-Dec-07, 17:20
I had a delivery which was put in my COAL BUNKER! I was out at work all day and by the time I came home I had had a delivery of coal! :lol:

It was a long time before I found my parcel; luckily it was a phone book so I had not given any firm a rocket for not sending an order!

According to Captn. Mainwaring, "Silly boy". :lol:

ABC
08-Dec-07, 22:49
Just an update, my original parcel has been delivered. (at long last)

footie chick
08-Dec-07, 23:26
I ordered from Next last Saturday online said to expect delivery on Tuesday. Yeah right? What happened 8.30 Tuesday morning my Next order delivered OMG first time ever I've received an order that quick.:eek:
Delighted.

alanatkie
08-Dec-07, 23:33
I have no probs with my deliverys but my returns i booked online & that was 3 wks ago but it still hasnt been picked up :roll:

DeHaviLand
09-Dec-07, 05:04

First it was racing bins, now we have habitable bins. I never ceased to be amazed at the advances in technology that makes these things possible.;)

Lavenderblue2
09-Dec-07, 16:07
I stopped ordering from Next a couple of years ago - I live three quarters of a mile down a very well maintained track and yet the driver would leave my parcels and new catalogues etc. by the wheelie bin at the road end no matter what the weather - occasionally he would throw things into any of my husbands work vans out at Dounreay. That driver is still doing the round and is a miserable old so and so - how do these people manage to keep their jobs?
I complained to Next countless times and they just didn't seem interested - of course my orders were only a drop in a very large ocean.
M&S at least put an addition onto my address saying that things had to be delivered directly to my address and nowhere else.
Nowadays my M&S orders are delivered by Euan!!! No complaints there.

ks
09-Dec-07, 16:11
Funniest thing I've read on here in ages. Thanks Ash! [lol]

It made me laugh too!

poppett
10-Dec-07, 15:44
I have had parcels left on the doorhandle, doorstep and behind the dustbin from Grattan and Empire Stores. On complaining to both companies they said they would get it sorted. Waiting two weeks for Grattan to uplift wrongly delivered goods and Empire emailed me today to say my postcode does not exist.........how do I get their statement and pay their bills I wonder? I now appear to have two account numbers with Empire, one for goods I have ordered and paid for over the last 28years, the other for the new address for goods I have not ordered and did not receive and therefore have no intention of paying for them...........hope they sort that mess out soon for until they do, no more orders for them!

BRIE
10-Dec-07, 17:35
I rang next & complained about their delivery service a while ago they said they'd had alot of complaints about a certain driver.
I also tackled the delivery person when my order finally arrived & asked him why my next day delivery was taking nearly 2 weeks, his reply was he only delivered on a monday so he didnt have to come out every day!