PDA

View Full Version : Photo Printer

cuddlepop
05-Dec-07, 20:08
Are there any rules when buying a printer for your digital camera.

Can you use a Lexmark printer with a Kodake camera:confused

karia
05-Dec-07, 21:09
Hi Cuddlepop,

I have a kodak digital camera and the 'home printing' for that has been bombing lately...also 'Easyshare' is the worst and will hi-jack all your other systems.:(

Am just trying to get clear of them now via gimp and picassa but my advice would be stay well clear of kodak and don't buy into their home printing systems as I suspect they will withdraw from that soon as they sure cannot service it!

Let me know how you get on!

kariax

cuddlepop
05-Dec-07, 21:43
My eldest daughter got a kodak camera for her birthday and I was wanting to buy her a separate printer so we're kinda stuck with the camera.:eek:

She's really pleased with the camera so far.

Tugmistress
05-Dec-07, 22:39
It makes absolutely no difference what make your printer is for photographs, I use an Epson with separate inks for printing my stuff, they have a good name and produce good quality prints... cameras i have used it with are Nikon, Lumix and now Canon.

cuddlepop
06-Dec-07, 10:46
It makes absolutely no difference what make your printer is for photographs, I use an Epson with separate inks for printing my stuff, they have a good name and produce good quality prints... cameras i have used it with are Nikon, Lumix and now Canon.
Thanks Tuggs thats her christmas sorted now.:D