PDA

View Full Version : Could This Be The Next Thing Banned In Tesco?

connieb19
04-Dec-07, 22:22
Maybe they should stand outside with the smokers lol :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/7126973.stm

alanatkie
04-Dec-07, 22:25
Lol connieb19 maybe they should they might blow the smoke away :lol:

lady penelope
04-Dec-07, 22:26
Should think so too. Burping should be banned too. The only place you should do any of these things is in the privacy of your own home!;)
Or walking the dog!:lol:

ett23
04-Dec-07, 22:27
Can hardly type for laughing!!!!!......[lol]

Mr Fox said that he supposed he shouldn't be farting - after all there are ladies in the club! So does that mean men don't have a sense of smell? Oh, I forgot, he said his farts have no smell.........yeah right!! Maybe he just doesn't smell them anymore cos he's so used to them, or maybe over the years he's lost his sense of smell?!!

Surely he must have some kind of medical condition to be farting that often in an evening. Best lay off the beans, I say....!!!:p

sam
04-Dec-07, 22:35
Can hardly type for laughing!!!!!......

Mr Fox said that he supposed he shouldn't be farting - after all there are ladies in the club! So does that mean men don't have a sense of smell? Oh, I forgot, he said his farts have no smell.........yeah right!! Maybe he just doesn't smell them anymore cos he's so used to them, or maybe over the years he's lost his sense of smell?!!

Surely he must have some kind of medical condition to be farting that often in an evening. Best lay off the beans, I say....!!!:p

LOL I take it, Mr Fox does not realise that ladies fart to?;)

ett23
04-Dec-07, 22:44

Well there is that aswell! Not that I'd ever admit to it of course!! :Razz

karia
04-Dec-07, 22:46

He is windy but kind...why disillusion him as to us girls!;)

karia

helenwyler
04-Dec-07, 23:01
Thanks for that connie19...brought tears to my eyes![lol]

I used to visit an elderly lady when I was a young teenager. She used to pop (very demurely) every time she moved. They were odourless, but my cheeks were raw from biting by the time I left!:eek:

_Ju_
04-Dec-07, 23:04
Maybe they should stand outside with the smokers lol :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/7126973.stm

Never....huge fire hazard. They'd have to have seperate designated areas!

connieb19
04-Dec-07, 23:07
Never....huge fire hazard. They'd have to have seperate designated areas!People would have to choose to go through the green fog of the farters door or the clouds of smoke from the smokers door. Lol, it would be like Stars In Your Eyes...hmm or Tears To Your Eyes. :eek:

karia
04-Dec-07, 23:09
People would have to choose to go through the green fog of the farters door or the clouds of smoke from the smokers door. Lol, it would be like Stars In Your Eyes...hmm or Tears To Your Eyes. :eek:

Let us hope that neither camp lights a match!:eek:

Karia

Camel Spider
04-Dec-07, 23:17
The man is an amateur by admitting it !!

You havent lived unless you have let go of a botty burp and made it look like someone else. I have been guilty of doing this on occasion and the satisfaction gained brightens my day. Simply get close to the person without being seen and make your escape as swiftly .. move like a Ninja.

Then retire to a safe distance and watch the accusing glances at your innocent victim .. [evil]

craig
04-Dec-07, 23:23
lol that's well funny, maybe he could save some money on his gas bills by piping it into his mains, same stuff after all, cow flatulence is apparently the number one cause of greenhouse gas, this guy may be in second place !!!

Kenn
04-Dec-07, 23:28
Good one connie, now if they took all the curry powder and the baked beans off the shelves it might go some way to solving the problem.

Highland Laddie
04-Dec-07, 23:38
Well, standing outside Tesco with the smokers and farters,

I would send the women that have hairsytles that would look better on a red setter or poodle, those that bathed in perfume before going out shopping, also those who insist in wearing crop tops with their stomachs hanging over their waistbands, and those that wear tight tops, and looks as if they have been shoplifting and shoving it down their tops.

connieb19
04-Dec-07, 23:48
Well, standing outside Tesco with the smokers and farters,

I would send the women that have hairsytles that would look better on a red setter or poodle, those that bathed in perfume before going out shopping, also those who insist in wearing crop tops with their stomachs hanging over their waistbands, and those that wear tight tops, and looks as if they have been shoplifting and shoving it down their tops.Do you mean the nes with the muffin tops like this? :eek:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/cnrward/Style%20and%20Clothing%20pics/muffintop.jpg

Camel Spider
04-Dec-07, 23:53
Do you mean the nes with the muffin tops like this? :eek:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/cnrward/Style%20and%20Clothing%20pics/muffintop.jpg

My eyes are burning.

Jeemag_USA
05-Dec-07, 01:17
Maybe if he can teach his sphincter to say 'Tescos is great so it is" he might be alright.

I'd like to ban cellphones from all public places, especially supermarkets, the amount of times I have been walkin behind someone at full tilt and they stop dead in their tracks cause someone just said something on the phone that upsets them, and then have to listen to them argue with someone or curse them out, especially in the checkout line, so annoying. And also the poeple like here who use Sprint Mobile and think its cool to use the speakerphone feature and the loud bleep like a walkie talkie every time they finish talking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHH KILL THEM ALLLLLL [lol]

Ok I'm done ;)

paris
05-Dec-07, 09:55
Take it from me ... this is NOT just a mans complaint[evil]...LOL jan x

northener
05-Dec-07, 20:54

I object to having my figure ridiculed by you lot. Kindly remove this picture of me forthwith and withforth. It was taken without my permission.

The bulges were caused by a build up of gas in my too-tight jeans, not by eating lard sandwiches, as my wife claims.

Anyway, I've lost weight since then.

Camel Spider
05-Dec-07, 21:24

I object to having my figure ridiculed by you lot. Kindly remove this picture of me forthwith and withforth. It was taken without my permission.

The bulges were caused by a build up of gas in my too-tight jeans, not by eating lard sandwiches, as my wife claims.

Anyway, I've lost weight since then.

I would be more concerned about the wearing of womens clothes than the weight .. :eek:

horseman
06-Dec-07, 17:30
I would be more concerned about the wearing of womens clothes than the weight .. :eek:

Sod the weight --that would do me nicely;)

Tilter
07-Dec-07, 02:41
also those who insist in wearing crop tops with their stomachs hanging over their waistbands, and those that wear tight tops, and looks as if they have been shoplifting and shoving it down their tops.

Wow, how disgusting - I've never ever seen a man with his belly hanging over his trousers.

sam
07-Dec-07, 08:34
I'm cant understand why some women wear clothes that are obviously 2 size's to small for them, I would be mortified to be seen out like that :confused

northener
07-Dec-07, 19:40
Wow, how disgusting - I've never ever seen a man with his belly hanging over his trousers.

But men with beer guts don't wear 'fashionable' short tops. We've got more sense!