PDA

View Full Version : Ain't Folk Strange

karia
04-Dec-07, 17:21
I am hoping that some of you might be able to come up with some explanation for the following wierd behaviour I encountered this afternoon as it has me beat.

A man pulled into a car park then left his car and walked along past me and two blokes in front of me and a couple in front of them. He then crossed the road and grabbed the arm of a man who was clearly blind (complete with guide dog) while shouting at him that he needed directions. The blind man was clearly distressed by being assailed in this fashion and tried to walk away without replying but the bloke held his grip and repeatedly shouted his request until receiving an answer.

Why didn't he ask any of us for directions?

Why was he shouting at a man who was blind not deaf?:eek:

I am utterly perplexed!:confused

Karia

Rheghead
04-Dec-07, 17:24
Did anyone intervine to help the blind man?:confused

angela5
04-Dec-07, 17:24
Maybe he was a pick pocket..:eek::confused

JammyDodger69
04-Dec-07, 17:28
daft question I know but....

Did you get a description of the man or his car?

You never know if thats needed

karia
04-Dec-07, 17:40
Didn't get a description as I was way past the car and hadn't thought I was going to encounter anything strange...I could have gone back but I am not certain I would have known for sure which car he got out of.

The blind fellow went into the Post office where he is a local I'm certain they would have ensured he was fine or taken steps to alert the police.

Very very Odd!

Camel Spider
04-Dec-07, 17:46
He had forgotten to take his Medication ??

Angela
04-Dec-07, 17:59
Sounds to me as if the man had mental health problems....:confused :(

karia
04-Dec-07, 18:13
I was hoping someone would come up with an innocent explanation and I would only have my own stupidity to reckon worth...doesn't look like thats going to happen.:(

Maybe he just didn't like the look of the rest of us!:confused

Thanks for your input guys..I will check at the Post Office!

karia