PDA

View Full Version : Would you have Laughed ??

Camel Spider
04-Dec-07, 14:05
Just been out for a few odds and ends and on coming up my High Street saw a teenage lad larking about on the pavement with his mates and deliberately blocking it for a woman with a pram, he was giving it all the Liam Gallagher bit. She obviously said something to him and he was in mid turn to reply when he turned and clonked right into a lampost, he had obviously lost his bearings and he went straight into it at full force.

As funny as that was his reaction of breaking down and crying like a toddler just set me off. Such a contrast to the mouthy lad just moments earlier. I couldnt help it I just cracked up, totally unable to help him with his bleeding nose.

Got a few strange looks though .. would you have laughed ??

changilass
04-Dec-07, 14:06
Definately :lol:

nikki
04-Dec-07, 14:07
Definately, and I would have made sure he saw me laughing too. It's hard enought for mothers out shopping with there babies, without morons like this guy acting like a .

Ash
04-Dec-07, 14:07
yeah i would have laughed serves him right!! thats what he gets for trying to act the hard man!

alanatkie
04-Dec-07, 14:11
too right i would have laughed if i saw it. I'm laughing now just reading your post :lol:

airdlass
Definately!
I might've offered him a hankie for his bloody nose though.

johno
Damned right id have laughed, serves him right. what goes around comes around. [lol] [lol]

Camel Spider
04-Dec-07, 14:17
It was class, it was the bit where he became a toddler in about two seconds that set me off. I am having my lunch just now and having to try to put it out of my mind in case I choke.

I'll bet he goes home and tells his mum he got the bust nose fighting off about a dozen guys .. ;)

karia
04-Dec-07, 14:20
What..laugh at the pain and suffering of a fellow human being, not to mention the loss of respect and social standing in his peer group occasioned by this tragic event?:roll:

Too right!:D

But the great thing is that his mates will NEVER let him forget this!

Solus
04-Dec-07, 14:23
Street justice at its best :lol:

I propose that the said lamp post be awarded honourary .orger status.

Mik.M.
04-Dec-07, 14:32
Agree with everyone above 100%. Justice was done .Like Earl Hickey says KARMA !

NLP
04-Dec-07, 14:37
I would have laughted all right, serves him right maybe he won't be should a big man now

dandod
04-Dec-07, 14:39
too right without a dounbt. i would have laughed so hard MY nose would start to bleed!![lol]

Camel Spider
04-Dec-07, 14:43
Street justice at its best :lol:

I propose that the said lamp post be awarded honourary .orger status.

Im bored right now so I may well do .. ;)

Margaret M.
04-Dec-07, 14:44
On the spot KARMA, I love it. :)

golach
04-Dec-07, 14:46
Well no I would not be laughing at the poor young man's misfortune,
|

|

|

I would be rolling around on the ground in hysterics [lol]

JammyDodger69
04-Dec-07, 14:56
I would have laughed for definate, but you know whats funny aswell, thats gonna haunt him for years...

mccaugm
04-Dec-07, 15:12
OK I admit it I would have laughed. Especially as he got his own come-uppance. Serves him right.

Did the woman he harassed laugh too. Probably made her day!

unicorn
04-Dec-07, 15:23
I would have laughed till I wet myself [lol]

TRUCKER
04-Dec-07, 16:06
I Would Have Laughed 2

Metalattakk
04-Dec-07, 16:15
Aye, I'd have laughed out loud, no doubt. Schadenfreude is one of nature's greatest gifts. ;)

Mind you, I laugh at a lot of things. Even people who 'definately' can't spell. [lol]

hell raizer
04-Dec-07, 16:45
serves him right, i would have burst out laughing to :lol:

Jeemag_USA
04-Dec-07, 17:23
Just been out for a few odds and ends and on coming up my High Street saw a teenage lad larking about on the pavement with his mates and deliberately blocking it for a woman with a pram, he was giving it all the Liam Gallagher bit. She obviously said something to him and he was in mid turn to reply when he turned and clonked right into a lampost, he had obviously lost his bearings and he went straight into it at full force.

As funny as that was his reaction of breaking down and crying like a toddler just set me off. Such a contrast to the mouthy lad just moments earlier. I couldnt help it I just cracked up, totally unable to help him with his bleeding nose.

Got a few strange looks though .. would you have laughed ??

I would have soaked my underpants, split my sides and slapped my thigh [lol]

Thats a moment that a simple bell laugh just can't cover!

wifie
04-Dec-07, 19:15
Laugh? Absolutely! [lol] Hope the woman with the pram saw the scene too!

honey
04-Dec-07, 19:36
definately!! and let him kniow that i was laughing at him!! what goes aroubd comes around eh?

karia
04-Dec-07, 19:40
[quote=Jeemag_USA;305977]I would have soaked my underpants, split my sides and slapped my thigh [lol]

Thats a moment that a simple bell laugh just can't cover![/quote

I didn't know you were a morris dancer!:eek:

karia

Julia
04-Dec-07, 20:47
Definitely! That's instant karma for you!

Ricco
04-Dec-07, 20:48
Most definitely.... roared, I would. :lol:

I once saw a young lad on a motor bike pull round some cars at a set of traffic lights. He was revving his engine and letting his bike jerk against the brake.... when the lights changed he let rip with throttle and clutch and went straight over backwards. Gave him a slow hand clap.

Camel Spider
04-Dec-07, 21:07
Just seen the lad outside my local shop. He twigged it was me when I went in and on leaving with my cigarettes I was treated to a tirade I couldnt repeat here for laughing at him. It was a bit difficult to make some of it out as he sounds like that guy on the old Tunes ad .. "Id like a decond class deteurn to Dottingham please ... :lol:"

His nose was all strapped up and his face looks like an explosion in a bandage cupboard. The more he said it wasnt funny in that nasal tone the harder I laughed .. it just kept replaying in my head over and over.

Did attempt to soften the blow (heh heh !!) by saying it wasnt his fault .. that lamp post was clearly lying in wait for him .. ;)

unicorn
04-Dec-07, 21:21
Brilliant camel spider you have made me laugh so much today :lol:

bluelady
04-Dec-07, 21:26
My words exactly Jeemag, pity no one photo'd it with a mobile and put it on you tube, we could have all done those actions together, well heres e next best thing

http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/images/smilies/sm2-nopity.gif LOL

hell raizer
04-Dec-07, 21:27
well if i see a young loon we a bandage on his nose and throb throb written on it.........i know who it is :lol::lol:

quiteone
04-Dec-07, 21:31
id o told him 'dry ur eyes mate!'

balto
04-Dec-07, 21:39
thats just making me laugh just thinking about it, it is true what they say what goes around comes around haha

George Brims
04-Dec-07, 22:50
Like everyone else on here, I would have laughed all right.

Back in the 70s when the skinhead look was all the rage I saw one of them kicking over orange cones next to a hole in the road. Among the assorted bits and pieces was what looked like a small sandbag. The wee twit took a good swing at that too. It turned out to be a half length of pre-cast concrete kerb, which he impacted end-on. One broken ankle coming up! This was outside the Commonwealth Pool in Edinburgh. A few of us were standing round him sniggering, when a bloke from the pool came out and accused *me* of hurting him. Two old wifies from the bus stop straightened him out. "Are ye daft? It's no the students that attack the skinheids noo is it?"

Bobinovich
04-Dec-07, 23:04
A goodly chortle there :lol:! Thanks for relaying that - made my day.

Thumper
04-Dec-07, 23:14
Would have loved to have seen that!It serves the lad right! x

Moira
04-Dec-07, 23:18
........Did attempt to soften the blow (heh heh !!) by saying it wasnt his fault .. that lamp post was clearly lying in wait for him .. ;)

Camel Spider - Laugh - of course I did. Right out loud too. Did you advise the poor boy that he may be able to sue the local Council in your area & point him in the direction of the nearest "No Win - No Fee" Legal Firm? :lol:

Camel Spider
05-Dec-07, 00:41
Camel Spider - Laugh - of course I did. Right out loud too. Did you advise the poor boy that he may be able to sue the local Council in your area & point him in the direction of the nearest "No Win - No Fee" Legal Firm? :lol:

Can you Imagine the Ad ??

"I was being a really obnxious hoodie and stopping a woman with a pram passing me on the pavement when I was struck by a lamp post resulting in my nose looking like a squashed jam doughnut and a voice like Orville the Duck on Helium, it just jumped out at me and now I cant tell anyone how well 'ard I really am anymore because I sound really stupid. Its destroyed my life"

Dopey lawyers for you took on Hoodie X's case and we won the lampost £10 squillion for being headbutted by this complete idiot.

Said Lampost has now moved to Lanzarote for a relaxing life in the Sun iiluminating drunks who fall over long before reaching him.

Hoodie X is now making a living doing Orville the Duck impressions .. badly.

SNOWDOG
05-Dec-07, 10:39
I would have laughed so much i'd have accidentally trod on him! :lol:

MadPict
05-Dec-07, 14:28
I can't believe how cruel some people are with their replies in this thread. Laughing at the misfortune of a others like this. Has no-one got it in their hearts to ask if the injuries were serious?

I mean the lamp post was minding it's own business, doing its civic duty of lighting the way on cold dark nights. Bet no-one has ever thanked a lamp post before now? Wee'd on by every male dog in the neighbourhood and now head butted for just being in the wrong right place at the wrong right time...

golach
05-Dec-07, 14:55
I can't believe how cruel some people are with their replies in this thread. Laughing at the misfortune of a others like this. Has no-one got it in their hearts to ask if the injuries were serious?
I mean the lamp post was minding it's own business, doing its civic duty of lighting the way on cold dark nights. Bet no-one has ever thanked a lamp post before now? Wee'd on by every male dog in the neighbourhood and now head butted for just being in the wrong right place at the wrong right time...
MP, what a good idea, lets start a campaign to protect our local lampost, I am sure we could find a suitable lampost and befriend it. It would never feel the need to stand alone ever again.

wifie
05-Dec-07, 16:46
Best thread on here in ages - well done! :lol:

Dusty
05-Dec-07, 16:59
[lol]
Both my wife and the dog think that I've lost it completely I've been laughing so much at this thread.

Bus fare down the town £1.45
Messages £18.68
Seeing a ned bashing his coupon on a lampost.......priceless.
:lol:

SNOWDOG
05-Dec-07, 20:40
Did this happen in Wick or Thurso?

Camel Spider
05-Dec-07, 20:41
Did this happen in Wick or Thurso?

Some of us dont live in Wick or Thurso you know .. ;)

highlander
05-Dec-07, 21:01
I think i would have laughed that much i would have been carted away, lets hope his mates dont let him live it down. lol

shazzap
06-Dec-07, 00:19
Young people have to learn that there are consequences for their actions.
The youth in question got his ,self humiliation. He will probably think twice in future

Camel Spider
06-Dec-07, 00:44
I have unconfirmed reports that the lad in question has apparently coloured the bandage with make up so it is not as conspicious.

Will investigate tomorrow, I did hear this in the Pub so the accuracy can be doubted.

MadPict
06-Dec-07, 00:48
Will the humiliation never end? Make up?

Muahahahahahahahahaha........

paris
06-Dec-07, 09:32
Glad i wasnt the one who had seen this.....I have a very weak bladder !!! jan x:lol:

northener
06-Dec-07, 10:40
All around the world lamposts are being abused on a daily basis.

Some are rammed by cars or head-butted by complete strangers. Others are humiliated by being covered in flyers or being forced to hold large baskets of flowers for weeks on end without a break.

Many face the humiliation of being urinated on by dogs or being used as a leaning post for vomiting drunks.

They are not given the basics to survive in many cases.
All across Britain many are forced to survive without light or power and many finish their days by being impounded in scrapyards and council depots without good reason or the benefit of a fair trial.

We must stop this cruel and senseless abuse.
When you next go out, hug a lampost and, as I sign of your solidarity with it, say to the lampost - " I love you, Lampost".

Alternatively, send money to Northeners' bank account and he will hug a lampost for you.

xx_chickie
06-Dec-07, 10:58
Definitely would have laughed! It's great to see such come-uppance in the world! Heehee. Served him right, too the immature brat! Thanks for the thread, Camel Spider!

Camel Spider
06-Dec-07, 13:53
The claim about the make up is false. I know as I have just seen the lad at the tills in my local Tesco. Cue flashbacks and Camel Spider dissolves into laughter .. again. The young lass on the till asks me if I am laughing at the bandaged chav (who by this time is giving me a look that is stripping paint off the walls behind me), thinking its a friend of hers I (attempt) composure but she just laughs and informs me that his friends have given him a new nickname in honour of the noise he made on impact with the Lamp Post .. he is now known as Thunk .. :lol::lol:

Classic .. who says the young have no sense of humour ??

alanatkie
06-Dec-07, 13:56
lol what a great nick name for him.

changilass
06-Dec-07, 13:57
This thread just keeps getting better :lol:

horseman
06-Dec-07, 14:48
Superb post,the wee mannie can be thankful the pram holders dad was no present, or he may have double kissed the lamppost.;)
Great reply camel -m/pict an northerner:D

Rheghead
06-Dec-07, 15:34
Altogether now(to the tune of lili marlene)...

"Underneath the lamp post by the lady’s pram
Darling I remember the way you used to frown ;
‘Twas there that you whimpered tenderly,
That you loathed me, you’d always be
My chavvy of the lamp post
My own silly wee Thunk!":lol:

NickInTheNorth
06-Dec-07, 15:45
Not really got much to say that hasn't been said already. I would have posted sooner but have just stopped rolling on the floor laughing.

It really needs a few folks to get together and recreate it for the cameras. £200 from you've been framed without a doubt :lol:

Camel Spider
06-Dec-07, 15:56
Altogether now(to the tune of lili marlene)...

"Underneath the lamp post by the lady’s pram
Darling I remember the way you used to frown ;
‘Twas there that you whimpered tenderly,
That you loathed me, you’d always be
My chavvy of the lamp post
My own silly wee Thunk!":lol:

Thats a talent right there.

Rhegs do you mind if I copy that ?? .. I have this urge to write it in a Xmas Card and make sure the lad gets it. I could drop it off with the lass in my local Tesco. I will give you copyright credit on the poem of course.

Just trying to imagine the look on his face when he gets a Xmas Card from a Lamp Post with a poem copyrighted to Rheghead.

Yup its worth doing .. :)

Rheghead
06-Dec-07, 16:10
Sure no probs lol:)

Camel Spider
06-Dec-07, 16:13
Sure no probs lol:)

Will let you know how it goes !! .. ;)

floyed
06-Dec-07, 17:14
I would of laughed my head off :lol: Serves him right for being a prat!!

Anne x
06-Dec-07, 17:31
[lol] Great Thread Camel Spider best in ages

brokencross
07-Dec-07, 08:02
He got his just deserts. Hope he broke his nose and is scarred for life.

However in our litigious society he will probably sue the council for putting a lamp post there.

bluelady
07-Dec-07, 13:24
I wonder, how many of his mates have seen this thread, he may be getting well traumatised by now, poor wee loon :D and hey, who's gonna be first to tie a yellow ribbon round e lampost so we can all identify the hero of the day? [lol]

weeboyagee
07-Dec-07, 14:49
Yeah - they can be right nerds eh?... teenagers.. young louts,.. OK, OK - the lad got what he deserved but reading this thread you lot are like the gloating herd!!

How many films do you see the young nerd grow up and become someone because their life experiences taught them (some painfully :D) to be better people. I feel sorry for the lady with the pram, her humiliation but obviously not to the point she was about to give him a piece of her mind but c'mon,.. anyone talk to the lad,.. try and get him to realise the error of his ways? Probably not - teenagers - their actions are usually reactions. Did he learn from the lampost - probably not. Is he still cool in front of his mates? Probably.

Laugh? Me? Probably not,... an entirely sorry situation for both. Am I standing out from the crowd here? Oops,..... back in my box for another few months....

WBG :cool:

Rheghead
07-Dec-07, 15:07
Yeah - they can be right nerds eh?... teenagers.. young louts,.. OK, OK - the lad got what he deserved but reading this thread you lot are like the gloating herd!!

How many films do you see the young nerd grow up and become someone because their life experiences taught them (some painfully :D) to be better people.

To learn to accept humiliation and walk away is one of the biggest lessons that life can provide.

Camel Spider
07-Dec-07, 21:08
Rhegs .. I gave the card to the checkout lass this morning. Due back in a few days .. standby for update.

And weeboyagee .. the lad was in a situation of his own making and came a cropper in the most spectacular fashion. I am proud to be a member of the "gloating herd" as that was the funniest thing I have seen in ages, it was his own fault of his own making and there is nothing sweeter in this world to watch someone's ambition outlast their talent to their lasting embarrasment.

You would have laughed as well if you were there .. ;) .. trust me.

Now lets get back to taking the mickey .. [evil]

PS .. This did not happen in Wick or Thurso as some people are assuming.

Ricco
07-Dec-07, 21:35
Oh dear, Camel Spider - I have you to thank for a full recovery from the flu. Best laugh I have had in a week! Ta, mate.

Camel Spider
07-Dec-07, 23:07
Oh dear, Camel Spider - I have you to thank for a full recovery from the flu. Best laugh I have had in a week! Ta, mate.

I think everyone should give a vote of thanks to Thunk, without his arrogance we would never have known his stupidity. I just wanted confirmation that I wasnt twisted by laughing at him, but at least I have the comfort of knowing that if I am then so are all of you .. ;)

Watching him go from being an idiot to an idiot with a broken nose to a crying idiot with a broken nose gave me the biggest laugh I have had for ages .. and still does.

Cheers Thunk .. may your nose straighten in time.

bluelady
08-Dec-07, 01:02
Rhegs .. I gave the card to the checkout lass this morning. Due back in a few days .. standby for update.

PS .. This did not happen in Wick or Thurso as some people are assuming.

where did it happen ?

Camel Spider
08-Dec-07, 04:40
where did it happen ?

Hint .. its got a High Street with Lamp Posts and a Tesco .. should be a breeze to work out from that .. ;)

Moi x
08-Dec-07, 04:42
That makes it Wick or Inverness doesn't it? Oops, I forgot, Thurso has one now. :D

Camel Spider
08-Dec-07, 04:44
Nope .. :lol:

Not telling .. if I did certain people would know who I am.

Moi x
08-Dec-07, 04:53
Are you telling me that there exist Tesco stores outwith Caithness and Inverness? I don't believe you, nor would anyone else who gets their news from this forum.

Thunk lives in Thurso, I've seen him in action.

Moi x

Camel Spider
08-Dec-07, 05:13
Are you telling me that there exist Tesco stores outwith Caithness and Inverness? I don't believe you, nor would anyone else who gets their news from this forum.

Thunk lives in Thurso, I've seen him in action.

Moi x

You mean he has a twin !!!, Im thinking we get these two together in a street of many lamp posts. All we do is add a couple of bottles of Shandy and let gravity and stupidity do the rest !!

Awesome.

percy toboggan
08-Dec-07, 09:41
Sounds lke Christmas came early on some High Street somewhere.
The icing on the cake was for someone to approach the bawling, bloodied wimp and tell him it served him right for acting like an anti-social moron.

Mik.M.
08-Dec-07, 11:23
Camel Spider, make sure that you send him a card from his lamp post with a traditional victoriana scene as they usualy contain - lamp posts. Used to have some nice ones of the Thames Embankment, had lamp posts in it as far as the eye could see. Would love to see Thunks face when he opens it. Definately worth doing!

badger
08-Dec-07, 18:08
I'm surprised you haven't awarded the lamp post a medal with a suitable citation, e.g. "For defending a lady against a Thunk". If word got around amongst the lamp posts we wouldn't need ASBOs.

Rheghead
08-Dec-07, 21:28
To give you a inkling of what it was like perhaps, LOL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyqrjCHDYkc

Camel Spider
08-Dec-07, 21:40
To give you a inkling of what it was like perhaps, LOL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyqrjCHDYkc

All that needed was some crying like a bairn at the end and it would be pretty close !! .. :lol:

I will know if he liked your poem when I get back the start of the week.

anneoctober
09-Dec-07, 02:07
[quote=Camel Spider;306113]Just seen the lad outside my local shop. He twigged it was me when I went in and on leaving with my cigarettes I was treated to a tirade I couldnt repeat here for laughing at him. It was a bit difficult to make some of it out as he sounds like that guy on the old Tunes ad .. "Id like a decond class deteurn to Dottingham please ...

His nose was all strapped up and his face looks like an explosion in a bandage cupboard. The more he said it wasnt funny in that nasal tone the harder I laughed .. it just kept replaying in my head over and over.

Did attempt to soften the blow (heh heh !!) by saying it wasnt his fault .. that lamp post was clearly lying in wait for him .. /quote]
Episode 1 was brilliant - but sequel...........[lol][lol] Would I have laughed on both occasions ? Oh YEAH !!!!!

anneoctober
09-Dec-07, 02:15
[quote=Camel Spider;307060]Thats a talent right there.

Rhegs do you mind if I copy that ?? .. I have this urge to write it in a Xmas Card and make sure the lad gets it. I could drop it off with the lass in my local Tesco. I will give you copyright credit on the poem of course.

Just trying to imagine the look on his face when he gets a Xmas Card from a Lamp Post with a poem copyrighted to Rheghead.

Yup its worth doing .. /quote]
Camel Spider - as we used to say in primary school " Go on - I DOUBLE dare you!" [lol]
Rheggy, your talent knows no bounds ;)

Tilter
09-Dec-07, 02:45
would you have laughed ??

Nope. Grumpy Old Woman Speaking: I'm with the teenager. I'm a mother and yet I absolutely can't stand these little women with prams everywhere. They should be banned from all shops and high streets. They think they own the road. They push the pram wheels up under your (bare) heels (in summer) and do you great injury and don't even apologise. And let their bairns squawk and carry on.

I can't take my dog in a shop. Why should they take their huge pram things in shops? Get a babysitter and go shopping on your own and enjoy yourself.

I await the flak.

unicorn
09-Dec-07, 02:53
so walk faster :lol:

Camel Spider
09-Dec-07, 02:56
Nope. Grumpy Old Woman Speaking: I'm with the teenager. I'm a mother and yet I absolutely can't stand these little women with prams everywhere. They should be banned from all shops and high streets. They think they own the road. They push the pram wheels up under your (bare) heels (in summer) and do you great injury and don't even apologise. And let their bairns squawk and carry on.

I can't take my dog in a shop. Why should they take their huge pram things in shops? Get a babysitter and go shopping on your own and enjoy yourself.

I await the flak.

No flak from me, sometimes I get hacked off with the prams as well. This was funny though because he was blocking the woman on purpose and being a prat, he did it to himself. I am just glad I witnessed it.

Tilter
09-Dec-07, 02:58
so walk faster :lol:

Who? Me, Tilter? I'm no slouch but am entitled to slow down in order to shop and spend my money/contribute to the economy. :-)

unicorn
09-Dec-07, 03:00
Don't worry I was kidding :D it's late and I really should be in bed instead of writing xmas cards and scanning the org at the same time :roll: mad

Camel Spider
09-Dec-07, 03:01
[quote=Camel Spider;307060]Thats a talent right there.

Yup its worth doing .. /quote]
Camel Spider - as we used to say in primary school " Go on - I DOUBLE dare you!" [lol]
Rheggy, your talent knows no bounds ;)

Done it. The Card was handed to a checkout lass who knows him and will pass it on on Friday morning before I went Offshore, Im back the start of the week and will see how it went down !!

Agree about Rheg's poem, it was too good to waste !!

unicorn
09-Dec-07, 03:03
Watch he doesn't send you a big hairy spider for xmas :lol: :eek:

Tilter
09-Dec-07, 03:05
Don't worry I was kidding :D it's late and I really should be in bed i

Ooh me too. Night night.

Camel Spider
09-Dec-07, 03:08
Watch he doesn't send you a big hairy spider for xmas :lol: :eek:

Is it too late to change my username to "massive bag of cash" ??

ks
16-Dec-07, 17:27
Wonder how his nose is now!

Camel Spider
16-Dec-07, 17:42
Saw the lad the other day. Looks like he is going to have no permanent signs of the incident. I pm'd Rheghead to let him know that the Poem he wrote and that I sent to the lad in a Xmas card went down quite well, seems the lad has a sense of humour after all.

He probably didnt have much choice to accept it in the long run. The lass I passed the card onto said his mates have been merciless.

I have got an old pair of glasses I am going to label "Lamp Post Detectors" and gift wrap for him for Xmas.

floyed
16-Dec-07, 17:48

I await the flak.

Certainly are a grumpy old women, prams are entitled to go on streets and shops just like you, not all mothers with prams take up the whole of the path or shop isles and im sure if you asked nicely they would move if in your way:(

Ash
16-Dec-07, 17:57
Certainly are a grumpy old women, prams are entitled to go on streets and shops just like you, not all mothers with prams take up the whole of the path or shop isles and im sure if you asked nicely they would move if in your way:(

totally agree
i have a child and when she was in a pram no one moved out the way! my friend has the same prob when out with her wee one, no one moves, we should be allowed to shop with our children!

floyed
16-Dec-07, 18:11
totally agree
i have a child and when she was in a pram no one moved out the way! my friend has the same prob when out with her wee one, no one moves, we should be allowed to shop with our children!

Definetly Ash, what do they expect us to do stay indoors until they are old enought to walk!

Camel Spider
16-Dec-07, 18:22
Definetly Ash, what do they expect us to do stay indoors until they are old enought to walk!

I have to admit that when I see a woman out and about with a pram I will help her across the road and do whatever I can to make her journey through the shop or along the pavement as efficient as possible. Its the least I can do.

After all she needs to get home to make her blokes dinner.

connieb19
16-Dec-07, 18:23
Why can women not carry their children about on their backs like they do in some other countries? :confused

floyed
16-Dec-07, 18:24
After all she needs to get home to make her blokes dinner.[/quote]

What!!! your av'in a laugh:D

Camel Spider
16-Dec-07, 18:26
Men going hungry is never a laughing matter .. its very serious .. ;)

(Yes I am kidding)