PDA

View Full Version : computer problem!!!!

roybacer
14-Sep-05, 00:13
no startup i get kernell.32dll has not responded,operating system is win 98SE,i have 320mb ram,its a compa,pentium3,i use zonealarm,avg,adaware to get rid or protect viruses,i was told by a IT network manager that windows 98 is basically not working properly!! can any 1 suggest an alternative to REFORMATTING my pc.

also havin problem with nero cd burner wen i copy a cd it says image recorder iam led to believe it shud say cd-r or something like that,i use the drop down arrow but only image recorder is there ,therefore i cant copy a music cd

hope sum1 can help me with these 2problems thank you. ;)

norscot
14-Sep-05, 10:08
Problem 1 - Do an over the top install of Win 98.

Problem 2 - Your CD/RW drive is not recognised by your version of Nero, you need to get an updated version.

roybacer
14-Sep-05, 11:24
1:what an over the top install?

2:it was copying cd's perfect until about 2months ago

gmac
14-Sep-05, 16:29
Re install ME over the orginal ME without formatting the hard-drive, if that works remove and re install your copying software.

cullbucket
14-Sep-05, 21:40
roybacer,

nevr mind about ur pointless sftwr,its sooo booooooring, why doncha do sumfink more intrestin lik futball

roybacer
15-Sep-05, 14:10
shut up

Sniperama
15-Sep-05, 14:42
i would say try starting it up in safe mode if that doesnt work reset the pc insert the 98 instalation disk do the setup but at the repair or format screen just do a repair should fix all the prob or i could offer a hand , i could offer some assitance if wanted for free ? pm me back if you have fixed this prob