PDA

View Full Version : Dead or alive?

Moi x
01-Dec-07, 02:53
Which would you rather be?

Famous and dead

or

alive and a nobody?

This question arose in a lunchtime discussion at work last week. I would prefer to be alive and famous, and my second choice is fairly clear, but one of my workmates wasn't so sure.

Would you prefer to be famous and dead rather than being alive and a nobody?

Moi x

wifie
01-Dec-07, 03:05
Depends what you mean by famous - all this celebrity garbage that is about nowadays - no thanks! But famous for something incredible - yes well that would be fine.

Moi x
01-Dec-07, 03:16
Yes, we were discussing being famous for something incredible. No Britneys or Beckhams need apply.

starry
01-Dec-07, 10:00
I would hate to be famous, I love my quiet wee life coming and going as I please.
I also quite like being alive ;)

johno
01-Dec-07, 10:14
i,d rather be alive......at least if your unhappy you got the chance to change it [lol]
when your dead your dead. :eek:

thebigman
01-Dec-07, 11:31
I bet this subject spins right round like a record :-)

danc1ngwitch
01-Dec-07, 12:42
nobody is ever a nobody, as we all play a small part in life.;)

nanoo
01-Dec-07, 13:14
yes i agree danc1ngwitch we all contribute in some way, no matter how large or small. I like my life as it is thanks.;)

karia
01-Dec-07, 13:34
I'd rather be a live ant than a dead genius!:)

I never had you down as a Pete Burns fan thebigman !;)

Karia

Errogie
01-Dec-07, 21:02
What a bizarre question, the alternative to being alive and not on the org simply isn't an option!

Lolabelle
01-Dec-07, 21:06
I just wouldn't like to be famous, DEAD OR ALIVE [lol]

karia
01-Dec-07, 21:08
What a bizarre question, the alternative to being alive and not on the org simply isn't an option!

Ha Ha..nice one Errogie!:D

karia

botheed
01-Dec-07, 21:37
better a live dog than a dead lion:eek:

Moi x
02-Dec-07, 00:29
What a bizarre question, the alternative to being alive and not on the org simply isn't an option!What about being dead and still on the org? I suspect we have a few of those slouched in their chairs without anyone noticing.

Moi x

brandy
02-Dec-07, 09:50
can you be undead and famous? *G* still think i will go for the living option.. i dont fancy being life challenged

paris
02-Dec-07, 11:18
I would rather be alive and talking to the dead than dead talking to the living, and just being myself. Fame no its not for me . Jan x

honey
04-Dec-07, 20:15
id rather be alive - that may mean being a nobody to most people, but im important enough to my family friends - s thats all that matters..