PDA

View Full Version : Whose Name Would You Like?

wifie
29-Nov-07, 17:04
There have been threads asking how you chose your name or avatar but is there a name or avatar on here that you wish you had chosen? I like 'Craggy Island' as I love Father Ted and islands for that matter!

xx_chickie
29-Nov-07, 17:11
Interesting thread, will have to have a think! :) Interesting to see everyone else's answers though!

johno
29-Nov-07, 17:15
nope , my name is my name and i like my avatar better than any others ive seen. that.s just my opinion. different stroke,s for different folk.s. [lol] :cool:

wifie
29-Nov-07, 19:48
Always enjoy your avatars Johno (except the one that everyone thought was a donkey - lol). My favourite avatar has to be golach's as it reminds me of a painting I used to see a lot in a pub in Inverness. I am though very attached to my avatar - like being Bette! lol

changilass
29-Nov-07, 20:01
Happy with my name, loving a lot of other folks avatars, not too keen on my own though, but can't find exactly what I want, so if anyone can find me a newfie jumping out of a boat let me know

I can hope lol

johno
29-Nov-07, 21:14
Always enjoy your avatars Johno (except the one that everyone thought was a donkey - lol). My favourite avatar has to be golach's as it reminds me of a painting I used to see a lot in a pub in Inverness. I am though very attached to my avatar - like being Bette! lol
christ do you still remember the donkey. thought he died. lol [lol] [lol]

George Brims
29-Nov-07, 21:52
I would like the name (and phone number) of the stupid woman who was driving a huge SUV behind me on the 405 this morning, and reading a large hardback book at the same time. She nearly hit me twice. I changed lanes and she changed too (no signal, no turn of the head, nearly hit someone, got honked at). I got away from her eventually. Eejit.

golach
29-Nov-07, 22:14
My favourite avatar has to be golach's as it reminds me of a painting I used to see a lot in a pub in Inverness. I am though very attached to my avatar - like being Bette! lol
Well Thank you Maam, I am lost for words, by your act of kindness :D

canuck
30-Nov-07, 10:04
I have always been fascinated by Deemac's avatar.

Perhaps as an April 1 prank we could arrange a swap of some of the better known avatars.

Anne x
30-Nov-07, 13:48
Name fine had problem with avatars getting them !!!
I particulary like Torvaigs as I have a spaniel and Dehavilands is brill

Ax:)

weestraw
30-Nov-07, 20:26
Id just like an avatar. Maybe one ill get one, or maybe i should ask Santa :)

karia
30-Nov-07, 20:34
I love both my name and avatar...I feel like they represent me well and have been told likewise.

I am happy!:D

Only lately have I started to worry that 'Karia' sounds a bit Polish and that I might get some problems.

Kxx

northener
30-Nov-07, 21:02
Only lately have I started to worry that 'Karia' sounds a bit Polish and that I might get some problems.

Kxx

Dam' polish Orgers, coming over here and using our avatars.....

karia
30-Nov-07, 21:23
Dam' polish Orgers, coming over here and using our avatars.....

Its when they start stealing your lampshades that you have to worry!;)

Nothing's sacred you know..which is quite surprising for such a catholic country!:D

Karia

I love your avatar by the way..are you a Python fan by any chance?

just staying on topic!