PDA

View Full Version : What have you asked santa for this year ??

paris
29-Nov-07, 11:06
Me well i would like a small box with a key in it to a house in caithness.........yes i still yearn to be back up there. A tent would do ......ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!! jan x

riggerboy
29-Nov-07, 11:09
i have asked santa for the same as usual and i hope to get it this year, nothing, just a happy family day

henry20
29-Nov-07, 11:34
I'd really like a jewellery box, but thats not what I'm getting. I was going to buy it myself last week, but am keeping my fingers crossed that I may get it for my birthday instead (anyone that knows him, its jewellery box D3 in Regency for £30 ;))

There are 3 presents wrapped at the bottom of the bed and I've no idea what any of them are :(

I'd settle for a box of marzipan fruits though ................. hint hint ...............

NickInTheNorth
29-Nov-07, 11:37
i have asked santa for the same as usual and i hope to get it this year, nothing, just a happy family day

Could not have put it better myself :)

In fact I've also told the few relatives that insist on sending me useless presents each year even when they have been told that I really don't want anything that this year I will be sending any I get back!

changilass
29-Nov-07, 11:38
Me well i would like a small box with a key in it to a house in caithness.........yes i still yearn to be back up there. A tent would do ......ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!! jan x

I have a trailer tent you can borrow if thats any use :D

With regards christmas pressis, I havn't asked for anything this year, although we had a belated christmas in feb, this will be the first official christmas with our son so its gonna be special even if I don't get any pressies.

mccaugm
29-Nov-07, 11:54
I am not bothered for myself but an nice expensive perfume would be appreciated. Calvin Klein is a fav.

Seriously I just want a lovely family day as my sister, myself and our respective families, are travelling hundreds of miles to have Christmas at my mum & dads. 11 for dinner....brilliant...

Metalattakk
29-Nov-07, 13:12
I've been looking for ages for something to rival my favourite xBox game - Bing Crosby Boxing 2004 (http://www.bleeding-obvious.co.uk/bingboxing/bingboxing.htm), and at last, I think I've found it:

Lawnmower Simulator 2007 (http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/product.aspx?R=818019&bci=4%7CGames*4294207805%7CNINTENDO%20WII%20GAME*9 4%7CRecent%20Releases)

I've asked Santa for it, but I'm worried in case he thinks I've not been a good little boy this year. [lol]

nanoo
29-Nov-07, 13:39
I got my Christmas present early this year, last week in fact. My beautiful Burt back home and doing great, i might add. Don't need anything else, i'm delighted with that. :lol:[lol]

paris
29-Nov-07, 14:41
I have a trailer tent you can borrow if thats any use :D

With regards christmas pressis, I havn't asked for anything this year, although we had a belated christmas in feb, this will be the first official christmas with our son so its gonna be special even if I don't get any pressies.
I really hope you have your best xmas ever, just to see his little face light up on xmas morning is worth waiting the whole year for.
I cant put into words how i feel about your hubby and you giving a safe and loving hometo a child who needed it .I applaude you both . jan x As far as the trailer tent goes no thanks i do like a few home comforts lol jan x

alanatkie
29-Nov-07, 14:45
Have asked for Sky + but if i get it or not i'm not bothered, As long as the kids are happy & have a great day that is all that matters.

paris
29-Nov-07, 14:52
Have asked for Sky + but if i get it or not i'm not bothered, As long as the kids are happy & have a great day that is all that matters.If you already have sky then intraduce a friend and you both get sky+ for your welcoming gift. jan x

alanatkie
29-Nov-07, 14:58
If you already have sky then intraduce a friend and you both get sky+ for your welcoming gift. jan x

yes i did notice that but everyone i know already has sky or dosent want it :roll:

scorrie
29-Nov-07, 15:17
Health, happiness and World Peace will do me. If anyone on the org is feeling generous though, this telly would be much appreciated:-

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/134563

ps Even Pat Nevin can see the correct refereeing decisions on that screen ;)

cuddlepop
29-Nov-07, 15:25
All we want is for it to snow this christmas as that would make my daughters day.

I love it to too:D

karia
29-Nov-07, 15:29
Health, happiness and World Peace will do me. If anyone on the org is feeling generous though, this telly would be much appreciated:-

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/134563 (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.ebuyer.com/product/134563)

ps Even Pat Nevin can see the correct refereeing decisions on that screen

Hi Scorrie,

Having looked at the price tag I reckon Health and World Peace might come in cheaper.:eek:

I am sure you already have the happiness!;)

karia

Mister Squiggle
29-Nov-07, 17:35
Peace and quiet and a bit of a sleep in.
Chances of me getting it? Absolutely nil.
Will have to settle for my usual then, champagne before 9.00am and a few snazzy cocktails to lead into a blurry long lunch.

wifie
29-Nov-07, 20:36
Crikey Scorrie what size is your hoose? All I want for Christmas is a happy family time - love the day - no hassle, no pressure, just us!

superted
29-Nov-07, 21:13
Paris,

Oh lincs isn't that bad, I've got used to it now apart from the lack of hills:(

paris
29-Nov-07, 21:17
Paris,

Oh lincs isn't that bad, I've got used to it now apart from the lack of hills:(
Hi there superted, so what brings you down here? Are you from caithness ? jan x

psyberyeti
29-Nov-07, 22:03
Kirstie Allsopp:D ....all of her...

...just don't let my wife find out:cool:

neepnipper
29-Nov-07, 22:32
An MP3 player, not sure what it is but I think I'd like one!

scorrie
30-Nov-07, 15:41
Crikey Scorrie what size is your hoose? All I want for Christmas is a happy family time - love the day - no hassle, no pressure, just us!

After seeing the price tag, I never got as far as thinking about the house size!!

changilass
30-Nov-07, 15:44
I'm soooo excited, pressies arrived by post for mini changi today, can't wait to see his face when he opens them.

Ricco
30-Nov-07, 21:31
I've asked for a new drill (the old one must be 20 years old and was a cheapie at the time) and/or a new survival suit for when I'm out on the sea. Goodness knows what I'll get... I asked for lights for my bike and got a remote-controlled dragon fly! A little bird told me that the new Eagles CD is a possibility... and I don't like the Eagles. :confused

karia
30-Nov-07, 21:38
I've asked for a new drill (the old one must be 20 years old and was a cheapie at the time) and/or a new survival suit for when I'm out on the sea. Goodness knows what I'll get... I asked for lights for my bike and got a remote-controlled dragon fly! A little bird told me that the new Eagles CD is a possibility... and I don't like the Eagles.

Hi Ricco,

You can always send the remote controlled dragonfly with a 'help' message!

Shame about the 'Eagles' mind..can't think of a single use for them!:(

It's just another tequilla sunrise I guess!:)

Karia

mums angels
30-Nov-07, 23:20
I've asked for a new dinning table this year :) hubby asked for a ps3 but got one last month instead so have no idea what santa will get him now :(

have to say thou hubby wasnt home for xmas last year so am delighted that he is this year as are the kids .

golach
01-Dec-07, 00:44
I dinna know, are ye all daft?, there is no Santa, its your parents [lol]

unicorn
01-Dec-07, 00:59
Thats it golach I now have to sue you for destroying my illusions :lol:

Lolabelle
01-Dec-07, 01:22
I dinna know, are ye all daft?, there is no Santa, its your parents [lol]

Wwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt ttttttt????????????:~(
Somebodies been telling lies.

Anne x
01-Dec-07, 01:40
Ive got what I wanted no telling but delighted !!! maybe a new light box I hate winter

Ricco
01-Dec-07, 09:06
Hi Ricco,

You can always send the remote controlled dragonfly with a 'help' message!

Shame about the 'Eagles' mind..can't think of a single use for them!:(

It's just another tequilla sunrise I guess!:)

Karia

Now, the new Led Zep CD would definitely be welcome! That would be my stairway to heaven!

psyberyeti
04-Dec-07, 22:40
I can think of a lot of uses for an Eagles CD, but I wouldn't put it anywhere near a CD player - unless it's to prop one of the feet up.

I can't quite deceide which is the worst record of all time. Is it 'Hotel California' or 'Come on Eileen'? [disgust]

I'd turn the CD into a cat toy, or coaster for your coffee cup, frissbee (not a very good one), Ninja fighting circular sort of thing, shiney thing, mirror... the list goes on. Just don't play it.:cool:

ett23
04-Dec-07, 22:52
Right sorry I have to step in here to speak up for the Eagles. Ok so they're getting on a bit but they are extremely talented, both at playing guitars and at singing. In fact I'd say Hotel California is one of my most fave songs of all time!:lol:

My hubby plays the guitar and loves the Eagles, as do I and we're not pensioners, before you ask - I'm 27 and he's 31!!! And I'm sure there are loads of Eagles fans out there, so don't go knocking them - you'll have a lot of angry Eagles fans on your back!!! ;)

karia
04-Dec-07, 23:04
I stand suitably chastised for using them as an instrument of fun ett23...they were a backdrop to some of the most poignant and touching moments of my teenage years and give me and my OH pause for a 'special smile' between us wherever we are now.;)

kariax

Angela
04-Dec-07, 23:18
I dinna know, are ye all daft?, there is no Santa, its your parents

Wheesht, golach.......this is a family forum! :eek: [lol]

Liz
05-Dec-07, 19:18
All I want for Christmas is for my poorly cat Charly to get better (and KCI's cat Baby).

Nothing else matters right now.

ett23
07-Dec-07, 18:50
I stand suitably chastised for using them as an instrument of fun ett23...they were a backdrop to some of the most poignant and touching moments of my teenage years and give me and my OH pause for a 'special smile' between us wherever we are now.;)

kariax

Glad to hear you've repented of your erroneous ways!! I can hear Eagles fans everywhere cheering!!!:lol:

karia
07-Dec-07, 19:48
Hi ett23,

Didn't want to become a 'Desperado'!;)

karia

Ricco
07-Dec-07, 21:46
Right sorry I have to step in here to speak up for the Eagles. Ok so they're getting on a bit but they are extremely talented, both at playing guitars and at singing. In fact I'd say Hotel California is one of my most fave songs of all time!

Ah, well. I am not so crass as to not be humbled to find that they have a couple of fans - nice to know.;)

I stand suitably chastised...they were a backdrop to some of the most touching moments of my teenage years kariax

Steady, Karia. This is a family show!.... 'Touching' indeed! ;)

karia
07-Dec-07, 21:58
Steady, Karia. This is a family show!.... 'Touching' indeed!

Touching to music ricco..altogether more esoteric!;)

Karia

Sporran
09-Dec-07, 21:39
I've asked Santa for a white horse! ;)

PS
Ricco, if you don't like yer new Eagles CD, you can send it flying in the direction of this Eagles fan! :lol:

unicorn
09-Dec-07, 21:43
Is that the one that comes in a bottle? :lol:

karia
09-Dec-07, 21:54

I was once in a pub on holiday when a bunch of American golfers came in and stood 3 generations of pringle jerseys deep at the bar... they spotted the water jug with the White Horse logo on and were in awe that white Horse whisky made their own special water to go with it...:roll:

Bless!

Sporran
09-Dec-07, 22:01

LOL, after I posted, I just *knew* somebody was going to ask that! [lol]

Actually, a white unicorn would be a nice alternative to a horse, now that I think of it! ;-)

unicorn
09-Dec-07, 22:04
I have 36 in my living room unit :D lovely :D

Sporran
09-Dec-07, 22:06
I was once in a pub on holiday when a bunch of American golfers came in and stood 3 generations of pringle jerseys deep at the bar... they spotted the water jug with the White Horse logo on and were in awe that white Horse whisky made their own special water to go with it...:roll:

Bless!

Karia, you should have told them that the "special water" was from the quaint old horse trough just down the road! :lol:

karia
09-Dec-07, 22:25
Karia, you should have told them that the "special water" was from the quaint old horse trough just down the road! :lol:

Hi sporran,

These guys would have' lapped that up'!:lol:

Thumper
09-Dec-07, 22:31
Ricco send it to me...postage is cheaper and I love them!;) x ps santa doesnt give me anything....I am a bad girl :( x