PDA

View Full Version : celebrity drivers in john o groats

windowman
10-Sep-05, 21:35
just seen quentin willson from top gear and jenni falconer at john o groats ,for the celebrity drivers on channel five live sunday nite at 8. other celebrity that were there was blue peter john noakesand peter purves actor brian blessed,djs jk and joel,former hear"say singer suzanne shaw,CHIPS star erik estrada and bad girls antonia okonma. so keep eye out as they are in thruso at mo till sunday

erli
10-Sep-05, 22:04
They were in Keiss for an hour or so today, they had photos taken with the kids and signed autographs. The kids were well chuffed. :D

webmannie
10-Sep-05, 22:31
Seen Quentin sitting at table behind us in the pub @ Aberdeen Airport, Och I missed Suzanne Shaw, i'd have bought her a drink!! They came up on a special charter to Wick, arrived after us on the scheduled, Ackergill Tower Land Rovers were waiting for them.

scorrie
11-Sep-05, 16:28
Celebrities? Suzanne Shaw? Give us a break!! Quentin Wilson? Better with Jocky Wilson.

Superstar? Jesus Christ!! as someone once said.

Noaksey is God, I'll give you that but hardly worth rubbernecking for those other faux celebs. Get down Shep.

Sairheed
11-Sep-05, 17:13
Is this what the satellite van is for at the Ellan Bridge in Thurso?

scorrie
11-Sep-05, 17:55
just seen quentin willson from top gear and jenni falconer at john o groats ,for the celebrity drivers on channel five live sunday nite at 8. other celebrity that were there was blue peter john noakesand peter purves actor brian blessed,djs jk and joel,former hear"say singer suzanne shaw,CHIPS star erik estrada and bad girls antonia okonma. so keep eye out as they are in thruso at mo till sunday

OI windowman, any more private messages like the one you sent me and your windows will be going in. Grow up and don't expect everyone to get excited about former stars of such nonsense as Chocolate Highway Patrol or whatever CHIPS was meant to stand for.

Ooh, Quentin Wilson, no wonder you had to tell us he was from Top Gear.

ps you forgot to mention the guy who was Thug 3 in one episode of The Bill in 1998, you know the bit just after DC Thompson said "What's the SP on this one Guv?"

Mr P Cannop
11-Sep-05, 19:28
Is this what the satellite van is for at the Ellan Bridge in Thurso?

its ok ch5 at 8pm sky 105

windowman
11-Sep-05, 20:44
[quote=windowman]just seen quentin willson from top gear and jenni falconer at john o groats ,for the celebrity drivers on channel five live sunday nite at 8. other celebrity that were there was blue peter john noakesand peter purves actor brian blessed,djs jk and joel,former hear"say singer suzanne shaw,CHIPS star erik estrada and bad girls antonia okonma. so keep eye out as they are in thruso at mo till sunday

scorrie
11-Sep-05, 23:53
[quote=windowman]just seen quentin willson from top gear and jenni falconer at john o groats ,for the celebrity drivers on channel five live sunday nite at 8. other celebrity that were there was blue peter john noakesand peter purves actor brian blessed,djs jk and joel,former hear"say singer suzanne shaw,CHIPS star erik estrada and bad girls antonia okonma. so keep eye out as they are in thruso at mo till sunday

You don't seem to have the hang of this windowman. I would give it up. Repeating a pretty unintelligible message just isn't showing you off to your best advantage. Stick to exercising your Chamois and stargazing. I think Uranus is on the cusp at the moment!!

Donnie
12-Sep-05, 16:15
Quentin Wilson is from 5th gear not top gear. It's a crappy show trying to ride on the success of Top Gear.

scorrie
12-Sep-05, 16:57
Quentin Wilson is from 5th gear not top gear. It's a crappy show trying to ride on the success of Top Gear.

He used to be on Top Gear.

Former used-car salesman turned TV megastar!! Or 5th rate Celeb? You choose.

Doolally
12-Sep-05, 22:24
Who cares whether they're stars or not - Jenni Falconer will do for me, you lot can argue about the rest of them. :Razz

Gizmo
12-Sep-05, 23:12
To hell with Jenni Falconer and that dozy moo off Pop Stars, i'm mightily miffed that Poncho from CHIPS was in Caithness and i never got to meet him....he's a legend, but the rest of them apart from John Nokes and Brian Blessed are a bunch of z-list divs.

Giz :cool: