PDA

View Full Version : Who do you secretly fancy but you really shouldn't?

mccaugm
28-Nov-07, 23:09
I confess (I know hes gay) I think Gok Wan from How to look good Naked does it for me...not sure why though!:lol:

northener
28-Nov-07, 23:10
Karia!!!!

:D

karia
28-Nov-07, 23:16
I have to confess that northener's always done it for me..but he hides his light under a bushell..which I think is a sort of lampshade!;)

Kxxxxxxxxxx

Ricco
28-Nov-07, 23:18
Ola thingey from Strictly Some Dancing - lush!

Fantoosh
28-Nov-07, 23:22
Lord Thurso and Pete Doherty :)

NickInTheNorth
28-Nov-07, 23:23
NickInTheNorth - everytime I look in the mirror I go weak at the knees :lol::eek:

karia
28-Nov-07, 23:25
Ola thingey from Strictly Some Dancing - lush!

I am brushing off my sequins in the vain hope that I might catch your eye..should you throw it!;)

kariaxx

gemma89
28-Nov-07, 23:25
Robert Kazinsky AKA Sean from Eastenders!! YUM!;)

Duno bout shouldnt fancy him tho..:lol: Hes a stunner!

mccaugm
28-Nov-07, 23:27
Robert Kazinsky AKA Sean from Eastenders!! YUM!

Duno bout shouldnt fancy him tho..:lol: Hes a stunner!

Bad boy sexy...agreed!:D

karia
28-Nov-07, 23:28
NickInTheNorth - everytime I look in the mirror I go weak at the knees :lol:

If that's the only time your knees let you down...you are quite right to fancy yourself!;)

Kxx

starry
28-Nov-07, 23:28
Oh God so many [disgust]

Gok of course and something I like about Rhys Ifans

and to my eternal embarrasment........

Handy Andy from that DIY programme
Jeremy Paxman
James May from Topgear

I would like to add that I don't fancy them but have felt strangely attracted to them at some points in my life.

I do fancy (I sound like I am 15 again ! ) some good looking men as well ;)

starry
28-Nov-07, 23:31
Lord Thurso and Pete Doherty

Pete Doherty I can understand but Lord Thurso :confused ;)

NickInTheNorth
28-Nov-07, 23:33
If that's the only time your knees let you down...you are quite right to fancy yourself!;)

Kxx
Anyone would think you'd seen me wandering around Thurso in my shorts no matter the weather :)

helenwyler
28-Nov-07, 23:34
Jeremy Paxman for me too starry! Saw him at Inverness airport this year...much more handsome in the flesh!

And Russell Brand[lol]! He's so ravishingly............articulate!

starry
28-Nov-07, 23:40
See I can see the whole Russell Brand thing but I couldn't let him near me with that hair, god only knows what is living in there.
I would have to have him washed and nit combed first.

Moira
29-Nov-07, 00:33
I confess (I know hes gay) I think Gok Wan from How to look good Naked does it for me...not sure why though!:lol:

I don't "fancy" Gok Wan but I'd sure like to take him shopping for my Christmas party dress. I'm convinced his positive input would make all the negatives on my Visa bill worthwhile.

Can I whisper this bit?? If I was 20 years younger, I'd probably go for Ricco and/or Rheghead. They both had the confidence to post photos of their knees on here. I admire that. I double-clicked on both of them to receive this warning message :-

Behave Moira..... or else.....

Sigh......:D

karia
29-Nov-07, 00:36
Psst Moira!

They are not worthy of you and your charms!;)

kariaxx

wifie
29-Nov-07, 00:36
The man in your avatar mccaugm - but there is not reason why not eh? And starry it has to be stig or the hamster! Cor late night lust not good for one!

Jeemag_USA
29-Nov-07, 00:38
Annie Lennox
Venus Williams
Sandra Bullock
Sigourney Weaver

I think its the legs, there is a ton more too, always been partial to Diana Ross an all :Razz

Tilter
29-Nov-07, 00:46
John Barrowman from Torchwood for me. And yeah I know he's gay. Still.....

starry
29-Nov-07, 00:48
Grant and Phil Mitchell from Eastenders :confused

Oh the shame !

Tilter
29-Nov-07, 00:54
John Barrowman from Torchwood for me. Yeah I know he's gay. Still....

Oops, just read opening post again - has to be a secret and I shouldn't really do it - so Barrowman out on both counts as no reason for (a) secret or (b) not to. Oh no - does it have to be John Thurso? - please no (nice bloke though).

Moi x
29-Nov-07, 01:17
I rather like that J from I'm a Celebrity.

Julia
29-Nov-07, 01:39
I've always liked David Wells from Most Haunted and Jeremy Bowen the BBC correspondent, it has something to do with his eyes I think.

Years ago I used to absolutely adore Keanu Reeves, I thought he was so gorgeous.

octane
29-Nov-07, 01:46
i cant believe the names that are coming out, this is a joke thread surely!!!

Well i suppose theres something for everyone out there!!

Anne x
29-Nov-07, 02:04
1st John Mcenroe

huge lead way out front is John

2nd Jeremy Clarkson or stig or Hamster or James May just love the programme
3rd Robbie Williams
4th Vince Gill (American singer ) or Ronan
5th Gordon Ramsay
6th Justin Rose (golf )

REST TO FOLLOW NEED TO THINK then thats not good

Rheghead
29-Nov-07, 02:19
I know I shouldn't but I fancy Barbra Streisand (even now lol) and the thinking man's lady, Kirsty Wark.[para]:lol:

Jeemag_USA
29-Nov-07, 02:21
I know I shouldn't but I fancy Barbra Streisand (even now lol) and the thinking man's lady, Kirsty Wark.:lol:

I admit to being an admirer too, I think its the nose, I have always had a thing for the broken nose look, don't know why :L

htwood
29-Nov-07, 03:43
Can I whisper this bit?? If I was 20 years younger, I'd probably go for Ricco and/or Rheghead. They both had the confidence to post photos of their knees on here. I admire that. I double-clicked on both of them to receive this warning message :-

Behave Moira..... or else.....

Sigh......:D

I step way for a bit and Ricco/Rheghead are showing off their knees? Wow, time to search the archives.

sassylass
29-Nov-07, 04:12
I admit to being an admirer too, I think its the nose, I have always had a thing for the broken nose look, don't know why :L

:eek:...ehhhh....Barbra Streisand...? and Rheghead fancies her too??? *picks up jaw off floor*

rockchick
29-Nov-07, 08:04
Don't know why, but Phil Spencer from Location, location does it for me!

Also have always fancied Patrick Stewart (even tho I'm taller than him)

Ash
29-Nov-07, 08:28
Simon Cowell

and Gordon Ramsay

Lolabelle
29-Nov-07, 08:44

Me too! Although I don't know that I actually fancy anyone but Dave, but I think he is quite appealing. And the same with Brett Lee, the Australian Fast Bowler.

Sporran
29-Nov-07, 09:05
John Barrowman from Torchwood for me. And yeah I know he's gay. Still.....

Och, I find him attractive too, but I didna know he was gay! :eek: What a waste o' a good man! I enjoy watching him in Torchwood, which is currently being televised on BBC America. I've just checked him out on Wikipedia, and see that he is originally from Glasgow (which I didn't know either). From there I followed the link to his official website, and now I'm in luurve with his singing voice as well! :D http://www.johnbarrowman.com/ (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.johnbarrowman.com/)

While I'm at it, I might as well admit that I've always quite fancied George Michael too! He's one of my fave male vocalists, and although he's gay, he doesn't look effeminate either.

Thumper
29-Nov-07, 09:51
John Barrowman,Jeremy Clarkson and Corporal Murray from Badlads Army :eek: it must be the uniform [lol] x

candyfloss
29-Nov-07, 10:12
Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp :cool:
Use to love David Ginola when he played for Newcastle Utd too :D

paris
29-Nov-07, 11:02
Oh now then...........Brian ferrry from roxy music..yum yum oliver tobias , used to be in a program like robin hood hes so yummy, and my friends hubby.:eek:.........No i havent touched and nor has he LOL jan x

connieb19
29-Nov-07, 11:39
my friends hubby.:eek:........lol Thats some admission paris. I hope she dosn't read the org. :lol:

henry20
29-Nov-07, 11:43
I've developed a bit of a soft spot for Will Young :eek: and I'm also gutted to hear that John Barrowman is gay!!

For a bit of 'rough' I'd have to opt for Vin Diesel. :D

telfordstar
29-Nov-07, 15:47
Warren from hollyoaks does it for me :)

shazzap
29-Nov-07, 16:58
I don't think it matters who you fancy.
As long as you do not act upon it if your in a relationship.
Go for it if your not.
Lifes too short

SNOWDOG
29-Nov-07, 17:01
Kate Silverton. If you're up early enough!;)

wifie
29-Nov-07, 17:20
Loving the John Barrowman confessions - thought I was the only one who did a massive 'WHAT' when I discovered he was gay whilst watching Loose Women. It's his huge sense of fun, gorgeous laugh and that coat he wears on Torchwood. And did you see him kiss those lucky lucky women on the Search for Maria? Oh I must go and make the tea - something sensible to calm me down! lol

nanoo
29-Nov-07, 17:30
I love John Barrowman as well and yummy Oliver Tobias(Arthur of the Britains) but my all time dream man is Sean Connery.:roll:

Cinders392
29-Nov-07, 17:40
I don't think it matters who you fancy.
As long as you do not act upon it if your in a relationship.
Go for it if your not.
Lifes too short

MMM It is good advice but crushes can be hard to deal with. I have always said to myself I can window shop but as long as I dont use the credit card if you know what I mean!?:Razz
However I have wanted to sign up from alot of store cards!!!
I was hoping you would say, lifes too short go for the crush:)

mr do dar
29-Nov-07, 18:06
My Partner Thinks Simon Cowell ..... Yeah Right And I Quite Fancy A Bit Of Tina Turner Its The Legs What Do It For Me Ha Ha Ha

Sporran
29-Nov-07, 21:12
My Partner Thinks Simon Cowell ..... Yeah Right And I Quite Fancy A Bit Of Tina Turner Its The Legs What Do It For Me Ha Ha Ha

There's no denying that Simon Cowell is a good looking man. But the thought of going out on a date with him is absolutely terrifying! He'd probably have my ego in shreds by the end of it!!! :eek:

starry
29-Nov-07, 21:31
There's no denying that Simon Cowell is a good looking man. But the thought of going out on a date with him is absolutely terrifying! He'd probably have my ego in shreds by the end of it!!! :eek:

Going out on the date wouldn't be that bad, the morning after would be awful, I can imagine him giving marks on performance the way he does on X- Factor ;)

northener
29-Nov-07, 21:32
Kate Silverton. If you're up early enough!;)

Oh, yes indeedy.

Just to make you jealous Snowdog, I was part of the support crew when she kayaked across the Pentland Firth.

She is one charming and down to earth woman. Poor girl got very cold and wet out there;)

Sporran
29-Nov-07, 21:42
There's no denying that Simon Cowell is a good looking man. But the thought of going out on a date with him is absolutely terrifying! He'd probably have my ego in shreds by the end of it!!!

Going out on the date wouldn't be that bad, the morning after would be awful, I can imagine him giving marks on performance the way he does on X- Factor ;)

I'm laughing my pants....er, I mean socks off at that, starry! :lol:

celtchicky
29-Nov-07, 21:53
gordon ramsey duz it 4me evertime he walks down the corridor in the openin credits of "the f word" ;)

trix
29-Nov-07, 22:05
gleber...! (and chobbers) ;)

Sporran
29-Nov-07, 22:28
gordon ramsey duz it 4me evertime he walks down the corridor in the openin credits of "the f word" ;)

I'm afraid Gordon Ramsay's not my cup of tea, but to each their own! I have seen him on that cooking programme you mention, celtichicky, as well as Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. The guy scares me!! (Maybe I'd let him cook me a nice meal, though, then I'd eat and run! :lol:) I always thought he was English, despite his Scottish fore and surnames. However, I have just found out on Wikipedia that he is, in fact a Scot. Not only that, but he is 6ft 2, with size 15 feet, and has to have his shoes custom-made. (No bloomin' wonder at that size!) I'm curious if that is a UK size 15, because if so, that's a size 16 in the US! And I thought my husband's feet were big, at UK size 12, 13 American. Mind you, at 6ft 6, my hubby would look silly with small feet, lol!

Thumper
29-Nov-07, 22:32
If it was a chef i would choose Marco pierre White...yum ;) x

starry
29-Nov-07, 22:35
Some of the people on here are perfectly acceptable crushes, I read it as who would you be embarrassed to admit you had a crush on.

Just thought I would that up incase you think I have no taste whatsoever :confused

Thumper
29-Nov-07, 22:40
Yeah me too Starry...I only put the ones I wouldnt admit to normally!;) x

johno
29-Nov-07, 22:41
Nickole Kidman , but it,s no secret , and there,s no chance either, [lol]

scorrie
30-Nov-07, 00:18
Nickole Kidman

STOLE your heart eh johno?

This is clearly a woman's thread and is very enlightening for us men. Now we know that broken down TV chefs and odious, ugly talent show parasites are what really send the pulses racing!!

Good lord, if only I wasn't such a good cook, such a caring person and so damned handsome, the Wifies would be swarming roond me like flechs at a jam jar. ;)

Moi x
30-Nov-07, 00:43
John Barrowman is gorgeous, I liked Stephen Gately when I was younger, and Alan Cumming is such a sharp and witty man.

All the best men are either taken or gay. :confused:

Moi x

Sporran
30-Nov-07, 01:14
John Barrowman is gorgeous.

All the best men are either taken or gay. :confused:

Moi x

He sure is! His new album is called "Another Side". It would be fun trying to convert him to the straight side, wouldn't it!?!? ;)

Moi x
30-Nov-07, 01:17
He sure is! His new album is called "Another Side". It would be fun trying to convert him to the straight side, wouldn't it!?!? ;)
No man can claim he's gay until he's met me and not changed his mind afterwards. ;)

Moi x

telfordstar
30-Nov-07, 12:35

oh now i forgot about that bit. The sultry look with gordon ramsey along with the lovely bum and music as well yummmmmmmmmy

ett23
30-Nov-07, 12:37
[quote=helenwyler;303250]Jeremy Paxman for me too starry! Saw him at Inverness airport this year...much more handsome in the flesh!quote]

Don't know bout Jeremy but definitely fancy Richard Hammond - he's soooo cute! Am I the only one who thinks that???!!! :lol:

scotsboy
30-Nov-07, 12:44
I'm not sure that the posts in this thread actually answer the question originally posted, which was:

Who do you secretly fancy but shouldn't?

Now most of the repsonses seem to reflect kind of normal urges for in the most case pretty normal people........I would have thought that the question asked you to delve a bit deeper and admit to somewhat more strange attractions that even you have to question yourself.

There are two which completely confuse me, and strangley enough they are both female politicians.....Theresa May and the current Home Secretary Jaqui Smith........now neither of these two ladies (both of whom are a bit older than me;) I would consider to be very attractive.........it must be something to do with the positions they hold or whatever...........I find it strange myself:)

Camel Spider
30-Nov-07, 13:35
Always had a thing for Felicity Kendall.

And the actress who plays Susan in Neighbours.

Yum.

helenwyler
30-Nov-07, 14:15
[quote=helenwyler;303250]Jeremy Paxman for me too starry! Saw him at Inverness airport this year...much more handsome in the flesh!quote]

Don't know bout Jeremy but definitely fancy Richard Hammond - he's soooo cute! Am I the only one who thinks that???!!!

Ett23...you're confusing Paxman with Clarkson!!

I wouldn't mind, but I can't let folks think I fancy (even secretly) that smug, sneering, shapeless, saggy-faced satyr (Clarkson)!:mad: I may be in for an .Org walloping now, but I've met too many like him in real life!

My ha ha ;) secret one was Russell Brand...strong face, cute derriere, and ravishingly articulate (to repeat myself!!).

_Ju_
30-Nov-07, 14:24
Pete Doherty I can understand but Lord Thurso

Lord Thurso I can attempt to understand, but ai carrrrramba, Peter Doherty??????? :confused Not good looking, no caracter, all vices and no virtues!;)

karia
30-Nov-07, 14:46
[quote=ett23;303930]

Ett23...you're confusing Paxman with Clarkson!!

Phew!:eek:

karia

Moi x
01-Dec-07, 03:26
I'm not sure that the posts in this thread actually answer the question originally posted, which was:

Now most of the repsonses seem to reflect kind of normal urges for in the most case pretty normal people........I would have thought that the question asked you to delve a bit deeper and admit to somewhat more strange attractions that even you have to question yourself. Not sure I agree with that assertion. Many of us have expressed our desire for gay men.

If my OH sings the praises of Janice Dickinson one more time I will strangle him. [disgust]

peter macdonald
01-Dec-07, 04:19
Anna Netrebko
Ahhhh yes just stunning.. the whole package ..
PM

Rheghead
01-Dec-07, 07:51
Anna Netrebko
Ahhhh yes just stunning.. the whole package ..
PM

I see what you mean as I didn't know what she looked like until I googled her but I think you have made a mistake, she should be under the thread with a title'Who do you openly fancy and everyone knows why you do so? Surely?:confused :)

Ricco
01-Dec-07, 09:03
Kate Humble, of Autumn Watch fame, really has my vote. Lovely woman, game to try most things, able to survive a little bit of outdoors and yet a touch of tenderness about her.

Moi x
02-Dec-07, 00:31
I quite fancy Bill Clinton. :o

Moi x

unicorn
02-Dec-07, 00:35
Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter mmmmm. I think I must be disturbed :eek:

Anne x
02-Dec-07, 00:36
Mmm another one I forgot

airdlass
02-Dec-07, 00:51
Norman Macleod from the Grampian news:lol:

Sporran
02-Dec-07, 05:12
I quite fancy Bill Clinton. :o

Moi x

Is your real name Monica? ;)

Ricco
02-Dec-07, 10:50
I am brushing off my sequins in the vain hope that I might catch your eye..should you throw it!;)

kariaxx

If you can shake your tush like she can here's both of them!:cool:

Ricco
02-Dec-07, 11:00

Now most of the repsonses seem to reflect kind of normal urges for in the most case pretty normal people........I would have thought that the question asked you to delve a bit deeper and admit to somewhat more strange attractions that even you have to question yourself.

There are two which completely confuse me, and strangley enough they are both female politicians.....Theresa May and the current Home Secretary Jaqui Smith........now neither of these two ladies (both of whom are a bit older than me;) I would consider to be very attractive.........it must be something to do with the positions they hold or whatever...........I find it strange myself:)

Ah, OK. It would have to be a German assistant we had here a couple of years ago. She was absolutely stunning.

trix
02-Dec-07, 15:09
i hev a bit o a shine for e manie that used til hev e optitions in weik.

mr o brian!! :eek:

karia
02-Dec-07, 15:14
i hev a bit o a shine for e manie that used til hev e optitions in weik.

mr o brian!! :eek:

Did he gaze into your eyes trix?:)

Karia

trix
02-Dec-07, 15:36
Did he gaze into your eyes trix?:)

Karia

he sure did A,k....

mmh, polite, friendly, smart suit, (nice bum) sexy eyes, clever...

ats it, mr o brian is back on ma list :lol:

Angela
02-Dec-07, 15:48
My Tesco delivery guy! ;)

Sporran
02-Dec-07, 18:43
My Tesco delivery guy! ;)

Did he deliver the goods, Angela? ;)

karia
02-Dec-07, 18:45
Did he deliver the goods, Angela? ;)

Maybe not Sporran..but every little helps!;)

Karia

Angela
02-Dec-07, 18:52
Did he deliver the goods, Angela?

LOL Sporran! So far he's only delivered the shopping, but he does it so nicely...and you have to start somewhere... !;)

karia
02-Dec-07, 19:22
If you can shake your tush like she can here's both of them!:cool:

Don't throw both at once Ricco, I cannae juggle..

But boy can I jiggle!;)

karia

hotrod4
02-Dec-07, 20:01
I am going to get slaughtered for this but.......................Jade goody.
I know its wrong but I like her.

karia
02-Dec-07, 20:05
I am going to get slaughtered for this but.......................Jade goody.
I know its wrong but I like her.

You love her for her mind..right?!!:lol::lol:

Loving the new and very appropriate avatar!

Karia

Sporran
02-Dec-07, 20:57
Although he's not one of my usual "types", there have been times that I've found Alan Rickman rather attractive (though perhaps not so much recently). He has a certain je ne sais quoi about him, don't you think, ladies?

stratman
02-Dec-07, 20:59
S.M.G. S.M.G. S.M.G.!!! Of course the 17 year age difference ( in her favour) gets in our way a little Oh yeah, and our respective spouses. Oh yeah, and she hasn't met me yet. Oh yeah, the very idea makes me tired. Apart from these and a few other troublesome issues we are getting on great!!!!

honey
03-Dec-07, 20:54
Derren Brown phwoar!!!!!!!!!.. though its not so secret and i get teased about it all the time

Alan Davies is quite cute too.....