PDA

View Full Version : smile

craig
28-Nov-07, 01:49
Dentists in Wick, what's going on ? Does the local dentist want to buy the entire town ? he cares not for his patients or there health, he cares only for the money they hand him and his insolence has caused a major backlog and problem to this area.

trix
28-Nov-07, 01:57
i da ken aboot at, ma dentists is brilliant.

Erridge fie e back bridge street. he's really nice, always pleasant, no at expensive, always hes really good music playin...an he's cute too - bonus!! [lol]

whats yer problem?? :D

floyed
28-Nov-07, 13:07
i da ken aboot at, ma dentists is brilliant.

Erridge fie e back bridge street. he's really nice, always pleasant, no at expensive, always hes really good music playin...an he's cute too - bonus!! [lol]

whats yer problem?? :D

I agree with you trix, he has been my dentist since i was wee he has always been nice, prices are good and i love the picture on the ceiling.

henry20
28-Nov-07, 13:19
Have had treatment from Erridge and am now with Dolan.

Wouldn't fault either of them and I'm always pleasantly surprised when I get the bill :)

I got quoted £170 for treatment, but as one part had to be referred to hospital, I only ended up paying £95!!!!!

(the only nightmare was the hospital process 3 or 4 trips to Inverness when only one was needed [evil])

grandma
28-Nov-07, 14:30
Never had any problem with Erridge. When I had toothache he saw me that day, prices ok, doesn't waste time on unnecessary treatments, always pleasant. If you can put up with his humming bits of tunes then there's no probs.

craig
29-Nov-07, 00:11
I am not saying the dentists here are not good or fair, i am saying 30 + ooo people here on low income can't get treatment for 3 or 4 years !!!