PDA

View Full Version : advertising for strange christmas gifts...

justine
27-Nov-07, 16:10
Sorry about this one folks but i came across this and just had to share it with you...How would you like these in your stockings...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_gallery/0,,70141-1291102,00.html:eek:

Please be sure to look at all ten pics......There some great teddies there....

Ash
27-Nov-07, 16:24
Oh God no thanks!!

sad thing is people buy these:confused

changilass
27-Nov-07, 17:24
he he I can think of a few people I could buy a brain cell for :lol:

I think they are cute

Dog-eared
27-Nov-07, 18:04
Justine - what a pressie from Santa to find in your stocking - a Gonorrhea microbe !! :eek:
Santa had better get his act cleaned up for Xmas. :lol:

justine
27-Nov-07, 18:23
Justine - what a pressie from Santa to find in your stocking - a Gonorrhea microbe !! :eek:
Santa had better get his act cleaned up for Xmas. :lol:

My granny used to supprise me with a box full of goodies for christmas, you know things like bath salts, deodrants, breadsticks, and boy am i glad that she did not give me any of these for christmas..
Although the brain cell would go handy with the one i have...

bluelady
27-Nov-07, 21:00
He's got cute eyes though [lol]

lady penelope
27-Nov-07, 23:52
Mmm Now I know what to buy him for Christmas:lol:
I'm sure most people know someone they would like to send one of these cuddly lovely cute presents!:eek:

gem1982
28-Nov-07, 00:03
hahahahahaha it would be a great present for someone who had been playing away from home to give to their other half they would have a laugh then forget about it - weeks later the other half finds out they really do have the Clap the one playing away could say well I did tell you hahahahahahaha

Imagine a granny or someone seeing it in a shop and thinking they looked cute and giving it to their grandkids for xmas!!!!

floyed
28-Nov-07, 12:58
hahahaha that is a great novelty pressie :lol:

unicorn
28-Nov-07, 14:06
Now these are the kind of things I would undoubtably give for xmas pressies, I love doing daft prezzies and watching faces when they are opened :lol: