PDA

View Full Version : Connie Talbot (Britain's got Talent 6 year old)

Hibeechick
27-Nov-07, 12:05
Anyone heard any of the songs from her album? Such an AMAZING voice! Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Was in both woolies and Tesco yesterday looking for her album but couldn't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0TZVCdIQs

Solus
27-Nov-07, 12:49
If your still looking for her cd try ordering it from the web site -

http://www.connietalbot.com/shop.php

Saveman
27-Nov-07, 12:51
Does anyone else find this worrying?

Hibeechick
27-Nov-07, 12:53

In what sense saveman?

Solus
27-Nov-07, 12:55
I do, but was not going to post anything, She is very young and has a fantastic voice. I only hope her parents are very careful on how she is managed and promoted , things like this could change the girls life for the good or for the worse very easily.

Saveman
27-Nov-07, 12:55
The legacy of child-stars that have been thrust into the spotlight speaks for itself.......

Hibeechick
27-Nov-07, 13:14
See what you are meaning...

Like has been said already, Just hope that the parents are sensible enough not to let her go down such roads.

nanoo
27-Nov-07, 13:40
I get what you are saying Saveman and i agree with you. Credit where credit is due however, I think she has the voice of an Angel. Just so sweet .:roll:

mccaugm
27-Nov-07, 22:20
That was stunning...added it to my Bebo site....:Razz

huh
27-Nov-07, 23:02

Yep, look how Michael Jackson ended up after losing his childhood to fame.

Gizmo
27-Nov-07, 23:36
The legacy of child-stars that have been thrust into the spotlight speaks for itself.......

Exactly.......the lassie might have a wonderful voice, but leave her alone to have a proper childhood and then when she is old enough she can decide for herself if she would like to pursue a musical career, the money making machine that is the record industry will strip her of the fun she should be having at her age, the record buying public...(and that is all of you who may be interested in buying her album just now) are nowadays as fickle as it's possible to be, the record industry is as fake and plastic as 90% of the bands it's trying to sell, this child will get caught up in all the media frenzy that is created for her and then next year when all of you have moved on to something different and treat her with complete apathy her whole world will come crashing down.....the same as it does each and every year for many adult pop stars who chose to enter that realm...... but do you really think this should happen to a child??