PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Induced Amnesia

karia
25-Nov-07, 16:39
Hi Folks,

As some of you know I was off on holiday in the lake District last week and had a lovely time.

Having returned home I discover that my house has become a veritable mystery to me. I can't find anything and am constantly surprised to discover things that I seem to have forgotten all about in the course of that week..like what was in my fridge and cupboards,... even in my wardrobe. I know it won't last long but I am totally disorientated.:confused

This happens every time I go on holiday, I adjust really quickly to my new surroundings and forget my 'normal' ones.......that's why I only go for a week at a time!;)

Does this happen to anyone else?

karia

Thumper
25-Nov-07, 16:54
Hey karia!Glad you had a nice time,even if you did forget to re-pack your memory to take it home with you :)...I have that problem too, but its not just after a holiday...its every day :eek: x

karia
25-Nov-07, 17:11
Hey karia!Glad you had a nice time,even if you did forget to re-pack your memory to take it home with you ..I have that problem too, but its not just after a holiday...its every day x

Hi thumper....who are you again?!;):lol:

Karia

unicorn
25-Nov-07, 17:22
I go on a mad cleaning spree before I go on holiday and am always surprised when I come in and see how tidy my house is :lol:

karia
25-Nov-07, 17:28
I go on a mad cleaning spree before I go on holiday and am always surprised when I come in and see how tidy my house is :lol:

That is the most sensible idea I have ever heard unicorn....unfortunately I am a bit of a stranger to common sense but I will bear it in mind for next time!:D

Karia

unicorn
25-Nov-07, 17:31
It just always feels really nice to come home to organisation and a cuppa :Razz

Lolabelle
26-Nov-07, 08:46
Nope.............................................. ..........:confused

bluelady
26-Nov-07, 12:48
I find, why is it you can hardly recieve any mail through the week, but when you go away for a week or two and then come back, theres a pile to sort through

http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif