PDA

View Full Version : Cheesy chat up lines

Thumper
23-Nov-07, 20:27
So come on guys...whats the worst/best one you have had used on you or you have used on somebody?I bet there are loads of them ;) x

Billy Boy
23-Nov-07, 20:32
If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous. :D

Mik.M.
23-Nov-07, 20:56
Did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven

The one that worked for mik when he met me was just 'what's a nice girl like you doing in a street like this'.

hotrod4
23-Nov-07, 21:05
grab your coat youve pulled. ;)

Ricco
23-Nov-07, 21:31
When I was at uni in Plymouth there used to be these canvassers waiting outside the library, ready to pounce on any student that passed by - £10 for a psychometric test to strengthen your personality. One lass stopped me one day, started her spiel until I asked her to hang on for a mo, leaned forward slightly and said "you have the most beautiful eyes". Left her speechless on the spot. :D

Tristan
23-Nov-07, 21:38
Licking your finger and touching her shoulder
"Can I get you out of those wet things?"

lazytown
23-Nov-07, 21:50
How you like your eggs in the morning?

Camel Spider
23-Nov-07, 22:05
Some I have used in my younger years ..

"Your Dress would look Great on my floor"

"I may not be Fred Flinstone .. but I can make your Bed Rock"

Call the Girl "Jacob" and when she asks why say .. "Because youre a cracker"

"You remind me of a Parking Ticket .. you have Fine written all over you"

"Do you believe in Love at First Sight or should I walk past again ?"

Ask the Girl if her Dad is a Baker, when she asks why just look at her bottom and say .. "Because he makes a great set of Buns"

And No .. they didnt work .. :~(

hotrod4
23-Nov-07, 22:05
How you like your eggs in the morning?

To which the woman replies "Unfertilized !!!!!!!!!" ;)

Camel Spider
23-Nov-07, 22:17
Almost forgot ..

"You must be tired .. youve been running through my mind all night"

Or just walk up and take an ice cube from the ice bucket and break it on the bar .. "Well thats broken the ice hasnt it ??"

"In this age of female equality would you like to buy me a drink ??"

.. They didnt work either.

lazytown
23-Nov-07, 22:18
If you were my homework I'd be doing you rite now all over my desk!

lazytown
23-Nov-07, 22:21
If you were a lolly I would be licking you all night!

lazytown
23-Nov-07, 22:24
I may not be the best looking lad here, but hey I'm the only one talking to you!

Thumper
23-Nov-07, 22:26
Almost forgot ..

Or just walk up and take an ice cube from the ice bucket and break it on the bar .. "Well thats broken the ice hasnt it ??"

Funnily enough camlespider it was you getting "busted" in Wick that made me think of this thread! ;) no wonder you got busted with those lines [lol] x

Camel Spider
23-Nov-07, 22:30
Funnily enough camlespider it was you getting "busted" in Wick that made me think of this thread! ;) no wonder you got busted with those lines [lol] x

I dont use them anymore .. if anything they have got worse !!, You can probably still see the burnt carpet in Wetherspoons where I crashed and burned .. it wasnt pretty.

Thumper
23-Nov-07, 22:31
No wonder you gave up then Hun ;) x

Thumper
23-Nov-07, 22:58
ok I will share a few of mine...take me to bed or lose me forever( I married that idiot!) next one and by far the funniest and most effective...I have something to tell you, I say what? he says...I will tell you in the morning!...Hook,line,sinker just for the cheek of him ;) x

Anne x
24-Nov-07, 02:15
Almost forgot ..

throw up !!! Beuk well we did ask !!! for chat ups !!!

Camel Spider
24-Nov-07, 04:49
throw up !!! Beuk well we did ask !!! for chat ups !!!

Well then I got to 20 and realised that all you had to do was utter the immortal words .. "Course I love you" .. Doink.

Kill ratio through the roof from then on.

young_fishin_neep
24-Nov-07, 07:53
i've lost my number can i have yours?

i near slapped the guy in the face but i politly said no lol

kazzii xxxx

*Martin*
24-Nov-07, 10:44
I may not be the best looking lad here, but hey I'm the only one talking to you!

:lol: That is the best one I've ever heard!

Solus
24-Nov-07, 12:52
Used if i was ever away some where,
" hi, is there any scots in you "

"no"

" oh ok, you want some ? "

thebigman
24-Nov-07, 13:08
"I'm old and fat but so's my wallet"

Julia
24-Nov-07, 14:36
Your father must of been a thief cos he stole the stars right out of the sky and put them in your eyes!

starry
24-Nov-07, 14:45
"I'm old and fat but so's my wallet"

That made me laugh
:cool:

Camel Spider
24-Nov-07, 15:08
My Brother has just admitted he once came out with this chat up line to a girl he had been chasing for a while .. "I would go to the Ends of the Earth for you"

The lass just dead panned back with .. "Great .. Go and stay there"

Ouch.

Thumper
24-Nov-07, 15:14
My Brother has just admitted he once came out with this chat up line to a girl he had been chasing for a while .. "I would go to the Ends of the Earth for you"

The lass just dead panned back with .. "Great .. Go and stay there"

Ouch.

Must be a family trait ;) at least you ain't the only one who crashed and burned then :lol: x

angela5
24-Nov-07, 16:00
Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

riggerboy
24-Nov-07, 16:17
beauty is only skin deep, were you born outside in ?? i got a fair slap for that one but i got her attention,

Mik.M.
24-Nov-07, 17:40
If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

I think the worst on I heard was 'My friends from columbia, would you be nice to him'. The answer, no! Guy looked like he'd walked into the back of a bus while the engine door was open!

Solus
24-Nov-07, 17:53
My other half just reminded me of the line she snared me with,

" you look nice , can i snog you "

Funnily enough i refused politely as i was knackered after a rugby game, sporting a nice black eye and was heading home for the evening. But i did offer her a coffee at my place when she was finished drinking for the night and oddly enough she turned up !!

thebigman
24-Nov-07, 18:07
That made me laugh
:cool:

Unfortunately only the first bit is true :-)

The Pepsi Challenge
24-Nov-07, 18:09
Here's one doing the rounds in Edinburgh's West End at the moment: "So, you on the Pill, aye?"

Boozeburglar
24-Nov-07, 18:44
It is incredible that people really use some of these lines, but even more incredible that they would expect them to work. I guess if you are tongue in cheek some of them might elicit a giggle and that is always a good ice breaker.

I asked my wife if she played chess. Worked for me, and not a nibble of cheese.

Solus
24-Nov-07, 19:31
It is incredible that people really use some of these lines, but even more incredible that they would expect them to work. I guess if you are tongue in cheek some of them might elicit a giggle and that is always a good ice breaker.

Well mine worked many a time :) and my other half got my attention, but lets face it their not meant to be taken seriously and as you say they are an ice breaker. Its a bit of harmless fun and injects humour into the evening which its all about.

christina
25-Nov-07, 00:12
how much does a polar bear weigh? dont know do u? no was just wondering if it broke the ice :roll:

craig
25-Nov-07, 00:28
I bet you have a smile that would light up a thousand watt bulb ? then she smiles, and you say hmmm ? maybe not, but candle light is cool !!!

anneoctober
25-Nov-07, 00:36
And the winner is............. Young Fishing Neep > "I've lost my number - can I have yours?" :lol: Works for me ![lol]

Welcomefamily
25-Nov-07, 15:20
So does a Black Porshe, you only had to say lift?

connieb19
25-Nov-07, 15:31
Do you like bird watching, swallow this then. :eek:

northener
25-Nov-07, 15:44
In response to the small talk line - 'what do you do for a living?':

"I travel the whole of our galaxy visiting distant stars and meeting many life forms. And can I just say - How can anyone be as beautiful as you are with just one head?"

Result;)

Lolabelle
26-Nov-07, 09:53
The worst and best one I ever heard I don't really feel I could put it on here and not get in trouble...... :confused :eek:
But anyone who really wants to know can pm me..lol.

canuck
26-Nov-07, 10:04
From the org files:

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=329&highlight