PDA

View Full Version : Cat missing from Kinnaird Street Wick

flyonthewall
23-Nov-07, 14:31
Hi

My friend's 4 year old neutered male cat has been missing from the Kinnaird Street area since 6pm last night (Thurs 22nd Nov). He is a biscuit (like a rich tea biscuit) colour and is quite timid. This is totally out of character for him not to come back when he is called. We think he could be shut away in someone's shed, garage, etc as he was maybe sheltering from the weather at that time last night. Would appreciate it if anyone who lives in the area can check any outbuildings they have. If anyone has any info can they please either pm me or tel 07799271287.

Many thanks
P.S. Thinking positive after reading about Brandy's Burt! Happy endings do sometimes happen.

Liz
23-Nov-07, 15:41
Sorry that your friend's cat is missing but it does sound like he is either in hiding or shut in. The high winds last night may have frightened him!

Could you send a photo along with details to webmaster@caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk and we can then put details on our website.

Hopefully he will come home soon but certainly take hope from Burt's homecoming!!!:D

nanoo
23-Nov-07, 16:56
Hi i hope your friends cat returns very soon. Please tell her to keep positive as i know from experience what this will do to her. Brandy and I did'nt see Burt for 3 weeks and one day, and he came back. Take heart from that. I certainly will keep a lookout for him and if i see him , i will get in touch. :~(

flyonthewall
23-Nov-07, 22:18
Hi

Just wanted to let you know that he came home tonight. We think he had taken refuge in a neighbours garage and got out tonight. Many thanks for all your words and replies.

Thanks again.

unicorn
23-Nov-07, 22:19
good to see another happy ending :D

nanoo
24-Nov-07, 13:21
Great news. I'm so happy for you. Give him a big hug from me.;)