PDA

View Full Version : yuck! don't suck your hair

unicorn
22-Nov-07, 14:34
I thought it was an old wives tale about sooking your hair and ending up with a massive hairball :eek: this story tells me it is not, yuck :eek:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91059-1293894,00.html

Ash
22-Nov-07, 14:37
thats disgusting!!!!!!

i used to do it when i was little, my dad always told me off now i know why:eek:

xx_chickie
22-Nov-07, 14:39
I thought it was just a myth! :eek:

Hope that's enough to stop anyone who does it! :lol:

unicorn
22-Nov-07, 14:40
My stomach is churning just thinking about it bleugh :confused

brew
22-Nov-07, 15:26
I am now so happy that it just finished my lunch. mmm

alanatkie
22-Nov-07, 16:30
OMG yuch that is so disgusting. :eek:

Tighsonas4
22-Nov-07, 18:16
OMG yuch that is so disgusting. :eek:
yuch never heard of it.glad mine wid take a bit of getting at tony

Lolabelle
23-Nov-07, 06:19
I googled "human hairballs" and read an article on Hair Eaters!!!! Eeuuuwwww! Sounds like something out of Harry Potter.
I suppose this hair eating must be a bit of a nervous condition, or compulsive disorder??
I had a friend (years ago) whose mother in law ate a lounge! She just ate the rubber out of it and she was addicted to eating rubber bands too. Started off when she was a junior office worker and would nibble on the rubber bands... :eek:

Rheghead
23-Nov-07, 06:45
It looks like a bad case of afro-enteritis to me.

Mik.M.
23-Nov-07, 09:50
yuck, will have to show to my daughter.

one similar in medical museum in london complete with oesophagus from someone who starved to death because of hairball.

bluelady
23-Nov-07, 14:47
I saw one in the hospital when I did my nurse training back in 1980,it's really horrible looking at it for real. I made sure my daughter didnt have that habit. yuk.

Dadie
23-Nov-07, 19:41
yuk

I used to be told off for sooking my hair when i was little I always thought it was an old wives tale..

emmm..what about swallowing chewing gum??

unicorn
23-Nov-07, 19:46
It doesn't bare thinking about :eek: