PDA

View Full Version : BBC Scotland

lazytown
21-Nov-07, 21:26
Good to see BBC Scotland see fit to show the England v Croatia game tonight[evil].

Mind you @ 25 mins into the game England are getting beat 2-0....nearly makes up for it

Tony
21-Nov-07, 21:44
This is very annoying as I never saw the Scotland game yet I am forced pay the same license fee as those further south and obtain a second class service. The SNP should scrap the license fee or at the very least obtain a reduction due to the poor service.

lazytown
21-Nov-07, 21:51
This is very annoying as I never saw the Scotland game yet I am forced pay the same license fee as those further south and obtain a second class service.

That was my whole point in posting the thread...:)

botheed
21-Nov-07, 21:54
Good to see BBC Scotland see fit to show the England v Croatia game tonight[evil].

Mind you @ 25 mins into the game England are getting beat 2-0....nearly makes up for itgood comedy show so far

Rheghead
21-Nov-07, 21:55

Mind you @ 25 mins into the game England are getting beat 2-0....nearly makes up for it

Surely the scoreline justifies the BBC's commitment to provide entertainment on Scottish TV?:cool:

Julia
21-Nov-07, 22:26
The score is now 2 - 2, I'm going to bed! [evil]

porshiepoo
21-Nov-07, 23:37
You'd think you'd finally find something better to moan about!

How many English people moaned that English TV gave a lot of air time showing the run up to Scotlands game and then the game itself last week!

Get a grip and find something blinkin important to bitch about!

botheed
21-Nov-07, 23:40

How many English people moaned that English TV gave a lot of air time showing the run up to Scotlands game and then the game itself last week!

Get a grip and find something blinkin important to bitch about!the game of football is not a matter of life and death. it is much more than that

alanatkie
21-Nov-07, 23:42

Get a grip and find something blinkin important to bitch about!

That is the whole point the scotland game was not even broadcast on BBC it was only available on sky but Englands game was on BBC Scotland.
A genuine reason to complain IMHO as we pay tv licence as well.

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-07, 23:54
Sky bought the rights to Scotland's home games. BBC bought the rights to the England ones.

Mr P Cannop
22-Nov-07, 08:46
England got beat 3-2

Rheghead
22-Nov-07, 09:28
England got beat 3-2

Thanks for that.