PDA

View Full Version : Car Boot Sale

chamb
20-Nov-07, 15:48
I am holding a Car Boot Sale on Sunday 2nd of December.

If you have bric or brac to sell, or need the space before christmas, you you cant go wrong with booking your self a table. They are £5 each and the proceeds from this will go to the Caithness Branch of Diabeties UK.

Its to be Held in The Thurso Club, Janet Street, Thurso, between 12 noon and 4pm.

Stall Holders Can have Acess from 11am, the doors to the public will NOT open until 12, so stall holders can comfortably set up without people trying to get the bargins before they are ready.

There will be refreshments and food on sale. Bar Lunch while you shop, where else can you get that?

For more information or to book a table call Eileen on 07724 323219 or e-mail chamb1511@aol.com

poppett
20-Nov-07, 17:40
Looking forward to your sale. Hope it goes well for you and the charity. Keep us posted how many tables you are having.

chamb
20-Nov-07, 18:26
Well I posted this at 2:40pm and a great response already, 7 tables booked. I havent set a limit so far but the more the better.

Please if you do book a table, and then decide you have to cancel please please let me know rather than not turn up, as it is a great charity its suppoerting and other people may have liked your place.

Mr P Cannop
20-Nov-07, 19:11
what groups will be there ??

chamb
21-Nov-07, 16:37
Forgot to say There will be a FREE Raffle for the Stall Holders

And Mr P Cannop, the groups that have booked so far are the Guide Dogs For the Blind, another worth while group, which I hope the public will come along and Support.

chamb
22-Nov-07, 11:38
Still Tables Available, Just think, why not turn your bric or brac in to money for xmas, and create space for all the new pressies

chamb
23-Nov-07, 12:45
North of Scotland Newspapers has just done a realy good deal to have the car boot advertised in the Courier and Groat,

I originaly asked for a kind donation of a free advert, but theyget asked for so many freebees from charities etc, that they do them for as little as poss.

But the deal was brill, THANK YOU NOSN

chamb
26-Nov-07, 16:14
We have now 14 Tables booked, how great

Hope all orgers will come and support a great charity

Remember food and refreshments on sale

chamb
29-Nov-07, 11:51
We have now managed to get a few more table in there is a total of 19 tables, its looking to be a great day, I hope you will all show your support and you never know you might pick up some xmas presents.

There will be a raffle on sale with the proceeds also being donated to the caithness diabetes uk

alanatkie
29-Nov-07, 14:47
Looking forward to it. Hope you get a lot of support on Sunday.

poppett
02-Dec-07, 20:14
I was there as a trader. Did not do too well, as mostly bric-a-brac on stall and folk wanted christmas pressies. Will do it again next time. Venue excellent as was the soup and tea/coffee

chamb
02-Dec-07, 21:47
I would Just Like to Post a BIG THANK YOU to every one who attended the Car Boot sale, Stall holders were in great spirits and the buyers, came and bought. Great turn out

The Money raised between the proceeds from the tables and donations will be posted soon.

Also a big Thank You to a Lady who donated items to be sold for donations, as she was unable to make it today.

The winner of the stall holders raffle was the Guide Dogs for the Blind Stall.

I intend on holding another in March, Hope to see you all then