PDA

View Full Version : New breed of cross breed...

Julia
19-Nov-07, 20:20
What with all the popularity lately of cross-breeding pure bred dogs, here's an exciting sneak preview of the latest trend!

http://www.caninehorizons.com/The_Ponydoodle.html

connieb19
19-Nov-07, 20:27
Kinda reminds me of a story I read about people in China (I think) who were selling these fancy dogs to people. The folk who bought them started to worry when the dogs didn't bark, lol it turned out they weren't dogs but sheep. :eek:

Lolabelle
19-Nov-07, 22:45
What with all the popularity lately of cross-breeding pure bred dogs, here's an exciting sneak preview of the latest trend!

http://www.caninehorizons.com/The_Ponydoodle.html

I could go one of these, be so good when you wanted to go away for a weekend, just stick the ponydoodle in the paddock and it can eat grass for the weekend. [lol]

lady penelope
19-Nov-07, 23:53
Wow! I want one. And it's pink!:D
This doggy/pony would look great walked by my bloke![lol]

mccaugm
19-Nov-07, 23:58
:confusedPlease tell me this is a wind up. What a cruel, sad thing to do to an animal.

I hate it when people dress up animals like accessories. Sparkly pink coats, dresses etc...yuck! An animal has a coat the one it was born with.

Julia
20-Nov-07, 00:26
:confusedPlease tell me this is a wind up. What a cruel, sad thing to do to an animal.

I hate it when people dress up animals like accessories. Sparkly pink coats, dresses etc...yuck! An animal has a coat the one it was born with.

Don't worry, it's not real. :)

mccaugm
20-Nov-07, 00:38
Don't worry, it's not real. :)

Thanks...saw a woman on tv recently who had silly little celeb style dogs...she had more outfits for them than she did for herself...gross....apologise for earlier gurning...

Julia
20-Nov-07, 00:48
That's quite alright... they did look a bit realistic.

My CKC spaniel used to wear the odd fleece, she used to feel the cold and loved her little jumper. My last pug quite liked wearing a t-shirt too (would give me a seriously filthy look when trying to get it off her) but my current pug just wears a bandana although she has a coat for when when the weather is really bad. I've tried to resist but I can't help myself!

At least I've not dressed her out of the boutique in pets at home, my pug would look like the hippo out of fantasia in a tutu!