PDA

View Full Version : Enya ......Watermark

Cedric Farthsbottom III
17-Nov-07, 23:22
Hae any of ye got this in your CD collection.I love this album.Ma drawings just get better wi this album playin in the background.Her haunting voice,relaxation at the best.Rare.

unicorn
18-Nov-07, 02:33
Enya and Enigma both absolutely chill me out.........bliss after a long day ;)

Jeemag_USA
18-Nov-07, 17:07
I bought it on cassette whe it first came out, one of the most chilled out albums ever made, almost fairy tale like, turn on, dim lights, drift away, absolutely haunting and beautiful at the same time. Class album.

justine
18-Nov-07, 17:22
Yes i have got it and enigma.....It is one of hte most relaxing cd,s especially after a long hard day, just to chill out on the couch in the light of the fire.....

Sporran
18-Nov-07, 20:29
Hae any of ye got this in your CD collection.I love this album.Ma drawings just get better wi this album playin in the background.Her haunting voice,relaxation at the best.Rare.

Yes, I have this album and most of Enya's other ones. I love her voice and music; so beautiful and ethereal! Stess just seems to melt away when taking a listen! :)

Lolabelle
19-Nov-07, 03:28
I love Enya and Enigma on when I am writing, it seems to transport me straight into the story, gets me in the zone, so to speak. Unfortunately I don't have Watermark.