PDA

View Full Version : how sick

unicorn
17-Nov-07, 22:32
yet again I see another story of how sick some people can truly be. A nine year old leukaemia suffer has been sent death threats through her internet blog. Is this poor child not already suffering enough, are her family not already going through hell. http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1293253,00.html

karia
17-Nov-07, 23:03
I heard this on the news and I am dumbfounded by it.

Why?..it does not make any sense to me as a human being that such evil thoughts should be expressed against any child..never mind a very ill one such as this.

My best pal died aged 13 from cancer many years ago when I was only a year older..such thoughts would have been considered outrageous then and not tolerated for a second.

That some of these 'threats' come from adults makes me disgusted , ashamed and without words.

I try to take a balanced view and look for the good in people but I am struggling here!

They know not what they do....hopefully!

Kariax

fred
17-Nov-07, 23:38
I heard this on the news and I am dumbfounded by it.

Why?..it does not make any sense to me as a human being that such evil thoughts should be expressed against any child..never mind a very ill one such as this.

My best pal died aged 13 from cancer many years ago when I was only a year older..such thoughts would have been considered outrageous then and not tolerated for a second.

That some of these 'threats' come from adults makes me disgusted , ashamed and without words.

Which is exactly why they do it, don't you see? They are controlling you, controlling your emotions, millions of peoples emotions, can't you see how powerful that makes them feel? They are the puppet masters, they pull the right strings and a million puppets dance for them.

karia
17-Nov-07, 23:46
Which is exactly why they do it, don't you see? They are controlling you, controlling your emotions, millions of peoples emotions, can't you see how powerful that makes them feel? They are the puppet masters, they pull the right strings and a million puppets dance for them.

What greater purpose is this nastieness for?

How do you see it being used Fred?

fred
17-Nov-07, 23:59
What greater purpose is this nastieness for?

How do you see it being used Fred?

There is no greater purpose, it isn't used for anything.

It just makes them feel superior and that makes them feel good.

scorrie
18-Nov-07, 00:23
There are a lot of perverts in this world. Almost all of them are on the internet. That is why it can be best to avoid giving away the slightest details of who you are. Yet millions spill the beans about themselves in great detail on Myspace etc

No matter how perverse and/or evil anyone is, the worst they can expect from us is being made comfortable, being fed and watered at our expense, in order that we can pretend we are a more developed and civilised society than we used to be. We move on, becoming, seemingly, more sophisticated yet the age-old sins are committed time and again.

karia
18-Nov-07, 00:55

So they want to see us hurt...for kicks?

And they have no moral tenet whatsoever,...is that it?

Karia

unicorn
18-Nov-07, 01:58
I must admit Fred I totally agree. My best friend also died at 13 of leukaemia and I just find this behaviour so sick. And as you say scorrie where is the punishment for these people as I have said on another thread our pensioners will suffer yet again this winter of cold, hunger, loneliness and povery yet these persons if caught for crimes even if incarcerated have hot meals regularly served to them, warmth, comfort and company. I know which way round I would prefer to see it.

fred
18-Nov-07, 03:16
So they want to see us hurt...for kicks?

And they have no moral tenet whatsoever,...is that it?

It isn't the hurting that gives them the kicks, it's the control, the domination, the knowing that they can.

Scorrie got it right with his age old sins, it's instinct, the animal in us. If I put a strange horse in the field with my herd then hooves are going to fly, the purpose isn't to hurt, the purpose is to establish dominance. The hurting is just a means to raise themselves to a level above others. The feeling good is hard wired into the brain because in a wild animal it's a survival factor, everyone enjoys feeling superior, some have to resort to hurting others to achieve it.

Welcomefamily
18-Nov-07, 11:22
Lots of people do get a kick from the pleasure of hurting, we all have a part in us that in the right circumstances would let us make a cutting remark about someone, that in its self gives us a feeling of one up man ship.

This positive feeling in some people can develop into a craving and a snowball effect.
In some people a minor form of this can be seen, we all know some one who general has nothing good to say about anyone or just takes the mickey out of people all the time. This more very mild form of "psychopathy" can often be seen in adolescents trying to make sense of their personal worlds.
However often in the latter, once they have experience hurt themselves they regulate their behaviour.

johno
18-Nov-07, 15:54
there really are some sick twisted hurtfull people in this world.
what do they expect to achieve by this. i hope that those involved are caught, punished and exposed . word,s fail me for once. [disgust]