PDA

View Full Version : Wick Scout Group Christmas Fayre and Table Top Sale.

macleod_callum
16-Nov-07, 16:53
Christmas Fayre and Table Top Sale.

Saturday 24th November.

1 -3pm.

Wick Scout Hall (Kirk Hill, Wick).

Tombola - Lucky Dip - Fun Stalls
Santa's Grotto - Tea & Mince Pies.

Tables can be booked by calling 01955 605465 (Cost: £5 per table).

The Group has copies of the 1980, 1982 and 1984 Wick Gang Show DVD for sale at £5 each. To order a copy please email macleod_callum@hotmail.com

Many Thanks
Callum Macleod
Wick Scout Group

macleod_callum
22-Nov-07, 18:54
Just a quick note to say that I believe there are still tables available for Saturday.

Cheers

Callum Macleod

rfr10
22-Nov-07, 19:15
Oh, was just wondering if anyone was going to mention this. Didn't notice there was a post about it.

Yep, you should all come along. It's going to be great! Don't foget to come to the lollipop game .. thing! :D

unicorn
22-Nov-07, 19:20
whats the lollipop game thingie?? sounds intriguing

alanatkie
22-Nov-07, 19:45
whats the lollipop game thingie?? sounds intriguing

We had a lollipop game at a coffee evening (not sure if it is the same thing) but it was about 50 lolliepop sticks standing up in a tray of sand , you pay your money & pick out a stick if their is a cash amount on it you win that amount, if blank you win nothing.

rfr10
22-Nov-07, 19:50
We had a lollipop game at a coffee evening (not sure if it is the same thing) but it was about 50 lolliepop sticks standing up in a tray of sand , you pay your money & pick out a stick if their is a cash amount on it you win that amount, if blank you win nothing.

Yep, sounds exactly like that!

Not the most exciting of games but I'll be at that stall so that has to make it the best thing there! Haha.

unicorn
22-Nov-07, 19:51
Was it a good fundraiser? I am looking for simple little things we can do at shows to raise some extra cash towards buying pens. Got the usual tombolla and raffle but nice to have something different to think of.

alanatkie
22-Nov-07, 19:58
Was it a good fundraiser? I am looking for simple little things we can do at shows to raise some extra cash towards buying pens. Got the usual tombolla and raffle but nice to have something different to think of.

mark out a sheet of paper with 50 or 100 square's & charge £1 or £2 get folks to put there name & phone no on & once filled draw it at the end & their prize can be a voucher or cash equal to 1/4 off what u have taken in(or whatever amount you want). This is 1 of the fudraisers we had at a coffee evening & the sold quickly.