PDA

View Full Version : Sheep Collection

stevep
14-Nov-07, 20:28
Can anyone help? I need to arrange for the collection of 7 sheep from Clachtoll (6 miles north of Lochinver) and delivered to Mid Clyth. If anybody has any ideas please let me know.

Many thanks

111heather
14-Nov-07, 20:44
if you have accesse to a horse box an car we tobar then put sheep in it an take then up the road

DeHaviLand
14-Nov-07, 23:22
if you have accesse to a horse box an car we tobar then put sheep in it an take then up the road

Sometimes the simple solutions are the best :D

stevep
15-Nov-07, 10:30
I'm sure if I had a horsebox and a car with trailer that's what I would do.

topotheuk
15-Nov-07, 11:38
what about Cormacks Transport? I don't know if they have a lower limit of how much they will take, but they would maybe be able to do a part load for you? 01847 821663

fred
15-Nov-07, 12:57
Sometimes the simple solutions are the best :D

Sometimes but not if the Government and Brussels have had a hand in it.

Lochinver is over 50km, to transport sheep that distance you would require an Animal Transport Certificate to comply with the Animal Welfare (transport) act 1997. I think there are a few other rules and regulations it would be best to check up on first.

DeHaviLand
15-Nov-07, 13:09
Sometimes but not if the Government and Brussels have had a hand in it.

Lochinver is over 50km, to transport sheep that distance you would require an Animal Transport Certificate to comply with the Animal Welfare (transport) act 1997. I think there are a few other rules and regulations it would be best to check up on first.

Always the pedant :(