PDA

View Full Version : I'm a celebrity

unicorn
12-Nov-07, 23:10
I don't normally watch it but others in the house are just now :lol: wow I think the hardest trial would be to live in camp with Janice and Lynn ouch they are so catty :lol:

wifie
12-Nov-07, 23:11
Have to say I enjoy this prog and yes they do seem like they will be a real pain! People like them make for good telly! lol

neepnipper
12-Nov-07, 23:12
Not watching this year, don't know any of them except that Anna woman, interior designer, are they really 'celebrities'?

unicorn
12-Nov-07, 23:14
I didn't know any of them :lol: but I don't watch much tv at all mainly just listening in the background

wifie
12-Nov-07, 23:15
Have to admit you are right a big "WHO?" factor this time around!

starry
12-Nov-07, 23:19
I love this programme, Janice is awful but there is something I like about her.
I may well change my opinion over the coming days ;)

Either way I am glad she is in there, it was quite boring last time.

unicorn
12-Nov-07, 23:21
It's funny my daughter said the same thing about her, I think it's the unpredictablity factor :lol:

Buttercup
12-Nov-07, 23:44
Where's the celebraties? Have seen Anna and John before but the rest! :roll: If they can't drum up well known "celebraties" why bother making the programme. I'll be giving it a miss this time round.:(

mccaugm
13-Nov-07, 10:18
Of all the "reality" shows this is the one I actually like. Don't really care who they are..although a few more recognisable faces would have been nice.

Loved the spats between Janice and Lynn...couldn't believe they started before they even got out of the hotel.

Also love the "juniors"...Ant and Dec...are priceless.

At the moment I want Marc Bannerman to win...:lol:

xx_chickie
13-Nov-07, 10:46
Of all the "reality" shows this is the one I actually like. Don't really care who they are..although a few more recognisable faces would have been nice.

I agree!! I dislike all other "reality" shows, but this one seems less harmless...(in a more dangerous, wildlife sort of way!)

Swallowing bugs or racism on Big Brother?! :(

I know which I'd rather watch :)

candyfloss
13-Nov-07, 11:56
This reality show is the only one my other half likes watching :D so i'll be glued for the next 3 weeks.
Janice is driving me mad already, i have a feeling she could be doing quite a lot of trials. :lol:

bluelady
13-Nov-07, 12:13
Where's the celebraties? Have seen Anna and John before but the rest! :roll: If they can't drum up well known "celebraties" why bother making the programme. I'll be giving it a miss this time round.:(

Marc Bannerman played one of the Di Marco's in Eastenders, Cery's is a singer, (sang baby it's cold outside with Tom Jones but has hits on her own). Dinnae ken anyone in Snake rock camp

grandma
13-Nov-07, 12:38
The only one I know is Anna but I'm not that bothered about knowing who they are. It's their reactions that are brilliant. This is the only "reality" TV show we watch, can't be bothered with Big Brother. Seems to be a good mix of folk in the jungle this time. Think I'm hooked again

changilass
13-Nov-07, 12:47
The bolshie blondie from apprentice is in to replace mad malcolm, yet another wifie with an attitude, feel sorry for them.

candyfloss
14-Nov-07, 12:07
I'm changing my mind about Janice, i think she's very funny now..............but i would'nt want to live with her :eek:
What about Marc and Cerys their getting very friendly and it's only the 2nd day [para]

Murchiemannie
14-Nov-07, 16:56
just love it . As the weeks go on I find it compulsive viewing. Could'nt go in there myself as a forkietail frightens me, but the task tonight should be interesting.....all those horrible bugs!!!!! yuk!!!!!!

Moi x
15-Nov-07, 00:45
I took an instant dislike to Janice, first impressions were of an ignorant stuck-up bitch. But, oh dear, I'm warming to her.

I was rofl at tonights comments regarding eating the croc's wee bit. :)

Moi x

rockchick
15-Nov-07, 13:01
Not watching this year, don't know any of them except that Anna woman, interior designer, are they really 'celebrities'?

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel this year.

unicorn
15-Nov-07, 23:39
If it was up to Janice they would all starve :eek:

mccaugm
15-Nov-07, 23:43
If it was up to Janice they would all starve :eek:

When she first went into the Jungle she said "I was a model I know all about starving myself". She is doing my head in, with her I can do it attitude. Then she chickens out almost every time.

Well done to Christopher Biggins ...the others in the group would have starved without him.

unicorn
15-Nov-07, 23:47
He was fantastic :D

Anne x
16-Nov-07, 00:27
When she first went into the Jungle she said "I was a model I know all about starving myself". She is doing my head in, with her I can do it attitude. Then she chickens out almost every time.

Well done to Christopher Biggins ...the others in the group would have starved without him.

thank you I agree she is so stupid Id of put my hand in first 2 but her punch lines are fab dont really know what to think yet

anneoctober
17-Nov-07, 17:17
Am loving it - especially the "live" trial - Ant & Dec's faces when Janice swore and collapsed, screaming "I can't do it!" :lol: Rodder's is gona get a whipping for all the sexist things he's saying, but BRING IT ON!! [lol]

unicorn
17-Nov-07, 17:34
I don't think I saw what he said, but I think it doesn't matter what you say these days as someone somewhere is only too keen to moan and create a fuss about it. So might as well just say what's on your mind :lol:

changilass
17-Nov-07, 17:39
Rodders comments seem very tongue in cheek, but maybe thats just my view on it, I think he is funny and hope he does well

unicorn
17-Nov-07, 22:55
If Janices hands worked half as fast as her mouth, the task would have been completed in seconds :roll:

shazzap
17-Nov-07, 23:36
Just been listening to the above program ( it;s on in the background )
If i have to listen to her (Janice i think ) say

Oh man .......... again
I think il SCreeeeeeemmm

changilass
18-Nov-07, 22:32
Guessing Janice is claustrophobic, as she is off the hit list for the trial again on medical grounds, the last one she got out off was the coffin one, so its the only think that makes any sense. But why they don't just say that I don't know

unicorn
18-Nov-07, 22:36
or scared of the dark

candyfloss
20-Nov-07, 12:29
What's Marc playing at with Cerys,if i was his GF i'd kick his backside when he got out, but not before i dumped him first. :eek:

mccaugm
20-Nov-07, 13:53
What's Marc playing at with Cerys,if i was his GF i'd kick his backside when he got out, but not before i dumped him first. :eek:

I agree how humiliating must it be for his gf to have to watch that. Marc keeps talking about his gf but it does not seem to stop what hes doing.
I wanted him to stay in the jungle not stray in the jungle