PDA

View Full Version : let me know ur opinion please.

roybacer
31-Aug-05, 11:17
i just want to know what every1 thinks of boys and girls cruising about wick and thurso,boring,sad,cool,a pain,whats ur views on the subject

spiggie
31-Aug-05, 11:45
haven't you already raised opinions on this topic before roybacer....? when you asked about tinted windows for cars.... i think everybody clearly put across their views on what they thought on ppl cruising about the town! [disgust]

roybacer
31-Aug-05, 12:31
no i didnt

weeboyagee
31-Aug-05, 13:27
No he didn't - it was k19pug who started that thread on the tinted windows.

Still - the thread also carried a huge amount of comment regarding cruising. Roybacer, have a look at the thread to see if you want to continue this one. It may satisfy your question. I assume you have read most of it anyway, it is currently on page 12 of the forum about 6 topics down from the top and you were the last person to contribute to it. If not, state what other angle you want us to consider - we may be happy to contribute. Spiggie - your contribution was as blunt as those who contributed in the same vain as the last thread! :roll:

roybacer
31-Aug-05, 15:02
just want to know what every1s view on cruising,not on jus tints and exhausts!! the whole cruising scene just like to know what every1 thinks

Pink Lippy
01-Sep-05, 00:13
No you don't,
Want to know what I think,
It's much less interesting,
Than my kitchen sink.

But if you enjoy,
Driving your toy,
Yeah, whatever, if you insist,
S'pose it's better,
Than getting Brahms n his mate.

Just...

Boring? Yeah!
Sad? Yeah!
But I got ya beat on both :p
Yeah! ;)

honestjohn
01-Sep-05, 20:27
Quite frankly, I think all these cruisers are very sad people. When they grow up and think back they will all realise what idiots they used to be. They should all get a life.

lassieinfife
01-Sep-05, 20:38
Quite frankly, I think all these cruisers are very sad people. When they grow up and think back they will all realise what idiots they used to be. They should all get a life.

[lol] John I think its an age thing....what daft things do you regret doing now you all grown up?

cant see the point in crusin myself ...but no doubt my mum n dad said the same about some of the things I did at his age :lol:

come on folks admit you all did some daft things in your time [lol]